Lierac Sunific silky serum

on 7/21/2014 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I was looking for a serum with hyaluronic acid and to help my skin recover from worshipping the sun too much. I am a sun freak and I have noticed within the past 2 year that slowly more and more freckle like spots have appeared on my face like around my eyes, on my nose and upper cheeks. That still wont stop me from loving the sun, but I decided I need some healing and soothing for the damage. I came across this. I never seen or heard of this brand, and could not get samples so this was a blind buy. I read on the box things like "for repairing and soothing after the sun", "anti aging from/after the sun", "hyaluronic acid", "...brown spots, dehydration, wrinkles..." Sure ill buy it!

Each time using this, my skin plumped and drank this like a tall glass of water. Felt amazing and luxurious to use the dropper to apply this blue gel with bronze flakes all over my face and neck. My face is starting to become brighter, But my face is not as moisturized as I expected. I put an additional moisturizer on top. Feels amazing after the sun, soothing just as the decription said. A nice treat especially after a tan session in my yard. My skin is starting to become smoother and my spots ever so slowly lighten.

This was cheaper than my Estee Lauder Advanced night repair serum, yet worked just as good if not better. I can say Estee Lauder does a better job at holding moisture in.

This is a great summer serum. Will repurchase for every summer!

Popular Treatments (Face)