October 23, 2014 | 2067 users online

Scrubs - Andalou Naturals - Lemon Sugar Facial Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by tigerlily217

I love this product! I use this on a weekly basis to exfoliate my skin. It smells so heavenly and the sugar granules are easily dissolved as you massage it into your skin. It's gentle but very effective at getting all the gunk out of my face. My skin always feels so smooth after using this and I never break out from it. The ingredients are also a plus along with the cheap price tag!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by bteaster5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As good as Rodan and Field's microdermabrasion paste! Smells so good you want to eat it. I have literally used jars and jars of this product. It can be picked up at Whole Foods.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Lucieofthevalley

I love this stuff! I use it every second or third night, before bedtime. It helps buff out dry skin cells, and helps reduce breakouts. I recommend this for anyone with oily or combination skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very nice - I received a generous 1 oz sample with a moisturizer I had bought from Andalou Naturals and actually prefer the free sample (the scrub) to the actual purchase! As the name might give you hint to, the scrub is composed of fine sugar crystals and lemon but also has some lovely oils and manuka honey thrown in for good measure. It smells dreamy (like a slightly sweetened lemon), and the scrub lends its self for a satisfying exfoliating experience without making you feel as if you a tearing your skin, in the fact the little sugar crystals actually melt - as if telling you, "okay, you can stop scrubbing now," and as you are scrubbing there is a slightly milky emulsion action that starts happening, which just makes the experience feel more luxurious, at least for me. It doesn't dry out my sensitive dry skin and I love the way my skin looks after using it; clean, slightly rosy and happy shiny, like when you just step out of the shower - all like-new. I've been using it for a week now and will definitely buy more, my only complaint is that you only get 1.7 oz for a full size ($14.95 USD) - a sample is 1 oz, why not just round up to a full 2 oz?