Andalou Naturals Lemon Sugar Facial Scrub

4.6

Not tested on animals

on 1/30/2015 2:31:00 PM

:-))))

I had tried Suki sugar scrub before.
It was very pricey and dried out before I even finished using the whole thing.
It worked and smelled divine, but ultimately not the price.

-> ANDALOU LEMON SUGAR FACIAL SCRUB IS FANTASTIC!!!

I have been using this for going on 3 weeks.
I use it every other day in the morn.
I prep my skin by exfoliating with this lemon sugar scrub before doing a mask and end up with a nicer mask application and result with my skin.
No breakouts.
Smells good enough to eat.

This stuff smells great, works great, and leaves my skin very smooth and moisturized!

I think I only paid $9.99 at the health food store.
Well worth it.
I only use a nickle size worth that easily covers my whole face.
Come the summer, I could probably use everyday depending on how hot & sticky it gets.
Still, it would last easily 2 months.

Excellent product.
Will repurchase over and over.
Keeper.

UPDATE MAY 04 2015
I am thinking of making my own sugar scrub now that I have been using and loving Oil Cleansing Method. Easy to make and cheap according to YouTube videos.

on 9/7/2014 11:12:00 AM

I love this product! I use this on a weekly basis to exfoliate my skin. It smells so heavenly and the sugar granules are easily dissolved as you massage it into your skin. It's gentle but very effective at getting all the gunk out of my face. My skin always feels so smooth after using this and I never break out from it. The ingredients are also a plus along with the cheap price tag!

on 8/8/2014 11:56:00 PM

As good as Rodan and Field's microdermabrasion paste! Smells so good you want to eat it. I have literally used jars and jars of this product. It can be picked up at Whole Foods.

I love this stuff! I use it every second or third night, before bedtime. It helps buff out dry skin cells, and helps reduce breakouts. I recommend this for anyone with oily or combination skin.

on 7/19/2014 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Very nice - I received a generous 1 oz sample with a moisturizer I had bought from Andalou Naturals and actually prefer the free sample (the scrub) to the actual purchase! As the name might give you hint to, the scrub is composed of fine sugar crystals and lemon but also has some lovely oils and manuka honey thrown in for good measure. It smells dreamy (like a slightly sweetened lemon), and the scrub lends its self for a satisfying exfoliating experience without making you feel as if you a tearing your skin, in the fact the little sugar crystals actually melt - as if telling you, "okay, you can stop scrubbing now," and as you are scrubbing there is a slightly milky emulsion action that starts happening, which just makes the experience feel more luxurious, at least for me. It doesn't dry out my sensitive dry skin and I love the way my skin looks after using it; clean, slightly rosy and happy shiny, like when you just step out of the shower - all like-new. I've been using it for a week now and will definitely buy more, my only complaint is that you only get 1.7 oz for a full size ($14.95 USD) - a sample is 1 oz, why not just round up to a full 2 oz?