Maybelline The Nudes

3.5

This is a really lovely, good-quality standard nude eyeshadow palette. I don't personally find all of the colors useful, but that's kind of the curse of a palette of any size. There's still a decent percentage of shades that are relevant for me. (I'm not a fan of sparkly eyes outside of fashion magazines. I'm of the opinion that it takes a rare breed to pull that off in the everyday, so the metallics and sparkles in this palette go untouched.) However, there are a subtle range of more matte/satin taupes and browns and one really really lovely cream color that goes perfectly under the arch and crisps up a dramatic eyebrow in just the right way. I wouldn't exclusively use this, but it's a great and cost-effective resource to have in your makeup collection. And each shade has enough uses in it to be worth the investment.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Great palette for a drugstore pallete! The colors are nice, neutral, colors you could use everyday. They are a lot more pigmented with a primer but I like how they look without as well. They wear long and you can get really creative with the color combinations(there's a cute little chart on the back to help create nice looks too).

This palette is okay. I kind of regret buying this since I have a ton of neutral eyeshadow palettes already. The color pigmentation isn't great, definitely have to try to build it up little by little. Wouldn't recommend this because there are other drugstore neutral eyeshadow palettes that are gonna work better than this one.

A nice buy for someone hoping to find a similar product to the Naked palettes. The pigmentation isn't there for me though, and the colors are harder to blend. But it's good enough that I don't mind working with it for certain looks. The shimmer shades are outstanding but the matte shades are just okay. If you have high end palettes, I say skip this. You'll be disappointed. But if you're looking for a similar item at a much more affordable price point (9.98 at my store), you won't be disappointed.

The colour payoff is very mediocre, most of the colours are chalky. The palette could do with a mirror but oh well. I wouldn't repurchase, it did nothing for me.

this is the first eyeshadow palette id ever gotten and I love it! it has great neutral colours and a mix of shimmery and matte shades

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Contrary to most other reviewers, I have found that the colours do not lack pigment too much, they are buildable enough, at least for my taste.
I like all the colours, they are a really good array of mostly warm neutrals, all eminently wearable. There are matte as well as shimmer and satin shades plus a black which I find is not toooo saturated and so one of the easier blacks to wear.
Won't be purchasing as there are plenty of other options in this category but I shall enjoy this palette.

not that good but could be better. the colors aren't very pigmented, and a pan in my palette was falling out (the lightest one on the top left) but that's probably just my palette LOL. for the price, i didn't really expect much from it though. could be a good palette for beginners

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was the first eyeshadow palette I had ever bought. I thought it was pretty good at the time. Looking back, it is really lacking pigment and not blendable at all. I'm not very picky when it comes to makeup, but this was just not good. I only ever used the gold shade and a few others. The highlight shade was ashy on me and I did not like it. Now that I've been using Lorac and Too Faced shadows and the L'oreal nudes palette, this palette just downright sucks. I think the real deal breaker for me was how it just did not blend right at all. It was patchy and hard to build on color. If you're on a budget and have really nice brushes and patience, then this palette will do you just fine.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This Maybelline eye pallet is definitely my go-to eye pallets for every day wear. With a great blend of matte and shiny colors, it's perfect for a day at the office or for the night out.

Not only is this pallet perfect for a nude Smoky eye, I've also used a couple of the colors to contour my fair skin. I've had this since the summer and I've only hit pan on two of the colors. It's very pigmented, lasts all day, and doesn't have fall out. Once I run out, there's no way I'm not buying another.