September 2, 2014 | 1199 users online

Skincare - Face - Awake - Vital Express Lotion Serum A

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 4:10:00 PM More reviews by clearady

So far so good. I read reviews of this from a ladies' blog on the top ten masks (she previously worked for a magazine), and believe me, she had tried them all! I researched the ten she put up and picked the two best ones, and man oh man, i woke up this morning with refined skin. My pores shrunk! And my face glows. So smooth! I can't wait to see the longterm results of using this every week. Second to my Caudalie serum. Will update!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2002 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Elixir

I can't believe how disappointed I am with this product, I ADORE almost all of Awake's skincare items.
This serum/toner type of liquid is suppose to deliver the most potent form of vitamin A and other goodies. It claims to brighten and exfoliate. I've been using this for a week and I see absolutely nothing... so for $80/4oz you can bet that I will not buy this again.. the MOST expensive "toner" I've ever purchased.