July 22, 2014 | 1373 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Olay - Tinted Moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by AliceS23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Would NOT use this again, made my skin sooo soily and however much powder i used my skin looked terrible!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2011 4:06:00 PM More reviews by LaKeast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a review for the Olay 'Touch of Foundation' tinted moisturiser. I bought this when it was on offer in Boots, £4.99 instead of the usual £9.99. To be completely honest, even on offer, it was a complete rip off. This stuff streaked, even when set with matte pressed powder, made me ridiculously oily AND bright orange into the bargain. Avoid at all costs!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2006 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Colette322

I also don't like the "one color fits all" even though I can be a chemist and start mixing. I don't choose to go this route. I also don't like the fact that it has no SPF protection. Since Olay is known for its skin care and advertises profusely, this surprises me. It's nothing special that I would even want to put on a separate sun protection so that I could keep using it. I expected more from Olay.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2006 7:20:00 AM More reviews by faeryhideout

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Looks like I'm the only one so far who likes this one. It really evened out my complexion and gave my skin a healthy glow. I never broke out with it. I would buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2005 1:25:00 PM More reviews by smokinlov

The color fit my skin, but it felt greasy. It made skin oiler. Didn't feel nice.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2003 12:46:00 AM More reviews by lil_me

Color is awful and it's too heavy for my combination type skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/27/2002 12:16:00 PM More reviews by irish119

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

While the moisturizer works alright - nothing exceptional - it only comes in one tinted color, sort of a one-size fits all. It's pumpkin orange on me and therefore totally useless, so I've thrown it out. Bad purchase!