Olay Tinted Moisturizer

1.4

Would NOT use this again, made my skin sooo soily and however much powder i used my skin looked terrible!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a review for the Olay 'Touch of Foundation' tinted moisturiser. I bought this when it was on offer in Boots, £4.99 instead of the usual £9.99. To be completely honest, even on offer, it was a complete rip off. This stuff streaked, even when set with matte pressed powder, made me ridiculously oily AND bright orange into the bargain. Avoid at all costs!

I also don't like the "one color fits all" even though I can be a chemist and start mixing. I don't choose to go this route. I also don't like the fact that it has no SPF protection. Since Olay is known for its skin care and advertises profusely, this surprises me. It's nothing special that I would even want to put on a separate sun protection so that I could keep using it. I expected more from Olay.

Looks like I'm the only one so far who likes this one. It really evened out my complexion and gave my skin a healthy glow. I never broke out with it. I would buy it again.

The color fit my skin, but it felt greasy. It made skin oiler. Didn't feel nice.

Color is awful and it's too heavy for my combination type skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

While the moisturizer works alright - nothing exceptional - it only comes in one tinted color, sort of a one-size fits all. It's pumpkin orange on me and therefore totally useless, so I've thrown it out. Bad purchase!