Toni & Guy Label.m Dry Shampoo

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've tried this in both the original and brunette versions. The original version does an okay job of refreshing hair, there is zero white residue, which was a plus point for me as I find the residue from batiste and others to be very frustrating on my dark coloured hair. The label m dry shampoo feels and smells a bit like hairspray, except without any stickiness. The problem is it's not great at sucking up the oil in your roots, so you end up using more of it. Ultimately, due to the expense, I went back to using batiste which gets more done with less product. The brunette version of label m dry shampoo is also just okay - it is very pigmented and will stain your fingers - but the good news is it totally covers roots and grays. So I use this on regrowth before the next salon visit. As a dry shampoo it's not really any good, and I don't use too much of it at a time as it has a stiff heavy feel which I don't like.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love this stuff!

Absolutely fantastic dry shampoo from Toni & Guy - very fine mist, very absorbent, doesn't leave hair powdery or sticky, smells lovely, and actually gives my hair a lot of volume - big bonus because although thick, my hair goes really flat... Only problem is, it's somewhat expensive and when my hair is long, I go through it quickly. Would I repurchase? Yes I would, but it's almost more of a "treat" for me, because Batiste works brilliantly for me to get by on, and it's so much cheaper.