Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Forbidden

on 7/11/2014 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Mmmmm! Soft and warm and yummy and sensuous. Delicious scent. I have an urge to stockpile this great scent, since VS scents tend to come and go quickly.

This reminds me a *lot* of their old fragrance Supermodel (2007), which was a soft warm peachy-sandalwood. I *loved* Supermodel -- but it was unfortunately discontinued (maybe because of its awful name & bottle). If you liked Supermodel, I think you'll really like Forbidden too.

Forbidden has notes of "Exotic pear, jasmine and amber wood", per their website. Not va-voom strong & sexy -- it's more of a mellow, soft, warm, cuddly, sweet, sensuous scent -- milder than original Very Sexy, that's for sure.

I tend to love all perfumes that contain pear or peach notes -- including this VS Forbidden. I think pear & peach notes lend a special softness and femininity to perfumes (examples are AG Petite Cherie, BBW Pearberry, BS Curious, Burberry Classic & Brit, and JS Fancy Love -- all of which I love).

Very Sexy Forbidden launched in 2014, as an addition to their Very Sexy line -- but there have been so many Very Sexy flankers and Limited Editions that I'm afraid this gentle little gem might get overlooked. I hope not! It's a soft & cuddly scent that's soooo delicious!

Popular Fragrances