Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Forbidden

4.5

on 6/20/2015 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I got this from taking advantage of the VS Semi Annual Sale (along w Very Sexy 2015 spray lotion, Fabulous body spray/lotion & a Beauty Rush lipgloss set & another different spray lotion going back)...I got this as a lotion & love this scent! All that was approx ~$100 which I thought was a very good deal but this scent is heavenly! It's sparkly & effervescent one of their better scents very exotic & sexy! "Exotic pear/Jasmine/Amber wood" are the notes & I now can see why some of the VS scents are more $$$ than the Fantasies line coz while those smell good the 1's like Forbidden smell abso wonderful! This 1 is not to be missed! Zingy & refreshing! Perfect for the hot June/July nights coming my way. I normally buy sprays to go w my lotion coz lotion isn't strong enuff but this is plenty potent w/o any spray. The bright watermelon tube w gold lid suits this scent perfectly.

on 7/11/2014 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Mmmmm! Soft and warm and yummy and sensuous. Delicious scent. I have an urge to stockpile this great scent, since VS scents tend to come and go quickly.

This reminds me a *lot* of their old fragrance Supermodel (2007), which was a soft warm peachy-sandalwood. I *loved* Supermodel -- but it was unfortunately discontinued (maybe because of its awful name & bottle). If you liked Supermodel, I think you'll really like Forbidden too.

Forbidden has notes of "Exotic pear, jasmine and amber wood", per their website. Not va-voom strong & sexy -- it's more of a mellow, soft, warm, cuddly, sweet, sensuous scent -- milder than original Very Sexy, that's for sure.

I tend to love all perfumes that contain pear or peach notes -- including this VS Forbidden. I think pear & peach notes lend a special softness and femininity to perfumes (examples are AG Petite Cherie, BBW Pearberry, BS Curious, Burberry Classic & Brit, and JS Fancy Love -- all of which I love).

Very Sexy Forbidden launched in 2014, as an addition to their Very Sexy line -- but there have been so many Very Sexy flankers and Limited Editions that I'm afraid this gentle little gem might get overlooked. I hope not! It's a soft & cuddly scent that's soooo delicious!

ADDENDUM 6/8/15: Their new Eau So Sexy reminds me of Forbidden -- a similar soft scent -- and I bought several pieces.

Popular Fragrances