August 1, 2014 | 1196 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Infrarouge Lipstick in Pretty (No. 23)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 9:31:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

A nice vibrant (NOT tacky or barbie-dollish) pink which simply uplifts your face. Great for anytime, anywhere looks, especially nice for romantic dinners. Makes you look (as 'Chilli' mentioned) sweet and innocent yet romantic and sophisticated.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2005 12:43:00 PM More reviews by chilli

Oh gosh, I love love this. I'm a warm PPP with green eyes and this pink makes me look so sweet and innocent yet sophisticated. It's quite pigmented so you don't really need (or want) to layer it that much.

Pretty is quite bright but I feel as bright lipsticks are the best choise for me (my complexion tends to look tired and muddy if I wear dark and brownish colors on the lips) .

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2004 12:57:00 AM More reviews by marinablue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A very loud fuschia! If you are pale or like a natural look steer clear. I was sick when I saw this on myself. It's Drag Qween make up. Yehyeh its Chanel but its also UGLY.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2003 1:02:00 PM More reviews by lipstickcrazy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very happy pink, and it doesn't look tacky, like some very pink lipsticks can. Love it!