January 31, 2015 | 1891 users online

Cleansers - The Body Deli Melon Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by MackennaW

I love this cleanser. It foams very well and cleanses beautifully. It is also very gentle to my sensitive skin. I use this cleanser in conjuction with the melon peptide face gel and both products are superior in my opinion. I would buy this again in a heart beat.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I have been using this cleanser for a while, but this was not as good a product as I expected it to be. I was expecting more of a foaming action, but this does not lather the way that its name suggests. This would not be a big deal, but it seems a bit deceptive. The cleansing action is satisfactory, I definitely do not feel dirty or sticky afterwards, but this does not dissolve makeup very well. This would definitely have to be step two in a two-step cleansing ritual. The smell is nice and the packaging is very elegant, but I was not impressed with the cleanser, especially taking the price into consideration. I will not be repurchasing this item in the future.