L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Foundation

3.2

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7.5%) -------------------- Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, PEG-9, Aluminium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate +/- (CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77019/Mica)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Best foundation ever for me. I have normal skin, even toned, no lines yet. I am on my 3rd tube and I can say if you have very few skin issues you can wear this. Texture is ultra smooth. It lasts all day for me, for about 12 hours. Wears evenly. I have tried everything in the past 30 years and this is finally HG. You shouldn't need to do a lot to foundation for it to look good (primers, setting sprays, powders etc.) and this will work IF you have good skin to begin with and only want a little evening out and glow. Tube is so convenient and price is high for DS but way less than HE. This is not a product for women with skin issues. My last HG was ELDW and now it looks way too heavy compared to this and I realize I didn't need all that coverage. For me, this is flawless.

I'm 49 and feel I am very picky about my foundation. I like a medium to sheer finish and use concealer to cover broken capillaries and brown spots. This is my current favorite. I've recently sampled Dior, Too Faced and MUFE from Sephora. This one works so much better for me.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I got this foundation after reading that Jlo's makeup artist used it on her on Golden Globes and a bunch of other big events. I got the exact shade that she uses (I tan in sun and now in sunbeds to keep the tan because it's fall, so was positive about the shade), which is 211 Honey Beige and at first I was in love with it, I only wore it out (I study HND part-time so didn't wear from morning to evening) for several hours and once I started wearing it like a normal makeup (meaning from early morning to late evening), I realized how bad this foundation is, I mean, most of foundations including L'oreal last on me crazy long (I use primer and setting powder), that's what I need most of the time anyway and I don't really wanna do touch ups, max 1-2 during the whole day so this foundation is just not practical if you're anything like me and you need your makeup to last most of the days, it just dissapears and messes up the rest of the makeup and makes you look muddy and just unfresh, you can totally get a better foundation from drugstore around this price, I would skip it, hope it helps :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I couldn't have more hatred for this product and I'll get right down to business; accentuates flakes like nobody's business and no coverage. Hate it so much considering just throwing it away.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a nice drug store foundation that has relatively good staying power. Not holy grail, or anything, but my skin looks VERY nice when I have it on. Good build-ability, too. If I have some discoloration, its easy enough to pat a little extra on. I would say this foundation is medium coverage. People with very oily skin might want to use a setting powder, or stay away in general.

-Sky

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This foundation felt like putting canola oil on my face, like liquid silicone, the color match for NC20 is non existent, will go back to L'Oreal Visible Lift since the color match for my skin tone is perfection.

Okay... I could just about build a room divider with all the BB/CC/Primer/Tinted Moisturizers I have tried. Finally... I stumbled (bumbled) into this one by trying a little at the drug store. I'm so pleased that I've bought several in case they stop making it. I am a post menopausal, somewhat wrinkled, combination skin redhead. Time is doing what time does & I'm simply doing what I can to have the healthiest skin possible for my age. Inevitably, pores & lines are becoming more obvious even tho' I take care of my skin well. And now... life is simple again! I have no need for a separate primer... just a little of my 'go to' toner & moisturizer I've been using for years (Lancome) & this light weight, silky, not too matte/not too shiny foundation & my skin looks great. The small lines are softened & the significant pores are covered & all but invisible. There is a very light, non-cloying perfume do this which is not invasive at all. I do perspire quite a bit so I prefer to apply more if I'm going out in the evening... however, that's always been the case for me. This product is excellent... so happy I can stop experimenting (for 'experimenting' read 'spending money on products there's a good chance I won't use more than a few times'!) Thanks for this one L'Oreal!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is my on-the-go summer foundation, when all I want is a light sheen to even out my skin tone. It blends beautifully over my sunscreen and just illuminates my skin while blurring out any imperfections. I like my complexion to look natural and dewy when I have a light tan, and this does just that. I've found applying it with a slightly damp beauty blender gives best results.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I haven't used a high end foundation in about 10 years. You're getting this review from a purely drugstore foundation user.

The first time I used this product I didn't like it. I used a Sephora foundation brush to apply it and I used a mattifying primer underneath. It made my dry patches stand out and it sat in the huge pores of nose and cheeks. I was also living in a very dry and cold climate. At the end of the day, it smeared off of the oilier parts of my face.

I moved to a warmer and more humid climate and surprisingly enough it performed better. I used the Meaningful Beauty Antioxidant Day Cream (SPF 22) as a primer. I then made sure I shook the bottle to mix the foundation well. I applied by dotting the foundation all over my face, especially over the hyperpigmentation scars. I then used a dry Beauty Blender (knock-off) to pat it into my skin. This gave me a nice airbrushed effect. The pores and crows feet ( I'm 41 yo), were significantly diminished. I applied L'Oreal Targeted Dark spot concealer under my eyes. I then patted on the e.l.f. high definition finishing powder to set the make-up. Lastly, I sprayed the e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set over my entire face and neck. The setting spray really made the makeup last. Barely any shine came through on my T-zone. Make-up applied at 6:30 am. At about 4 pm it is still in place. It did not smear on the oily parts of my face.

The consistency makes it easy to apply and is buildable. You can reapply in the middle of the day. I have used this foundation about 6 times now. It has not caused any breakouts or irritation. When I was not setting the foundation with powder and spray, it did transfer more onto my cell phone and clothes. With the spray, no transfer noticed. I accidentally bought a color that was a little too light. If it did oxidize, I did not notice.

It is expensive for a drugstore foundation. This is why only two lippies for price. I took one lippie off on overall rating because it didn't last as long on it's own. I needed to set it with powder and setting spray.

I tried #206 natural beige, it was a good match for my skin tone, and that is the best thing i can say about this foundation. I was really hoping for more. I have combination skin and this was oily/shiny within 2 hours, I could also "feel" it on my skin and for me that is a huge drawback. It is very lightweight, goes on smoothly but with very little coverage, I noticed no blurring at all. So glad I tried it at the store and didn't spend the $14.96, not that that amount of money is a lot, but for a drugstore foundation it is on the higher price point.