September 2, 2014 | 1877 users online

Foundations - L'Oreal - Visible Lift Blur Foundation

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2014 4:25:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This foundation goes well on the application. It stays on long. It brings a nice dewy finish. I did use miracle blur before,they did work well together! I've picked sun beige for my olive skintone. It did cover well also! Love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by hollzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product doesn't perform consistently for me. I am on two prescription acne medicines which makes my skin feel on the dry side, but usually I don't have any flaky patches. Unfortunately today I did have some flakiness and this foundation accentuated the dryness and made my skin look uneven and not pretty. The texture is creamy and silicone feeling but it doesn't absorb well into the skin, you can feel it sitting on top of the skin and it needs to be set with a powder otherwise it will only like about 3 hours. There was a few times when my skin was very hydrated without any dryness and the foundation gave a light-medium coverage built up with two layers and I used concealer under my eyes and on old acne scars and the foundation looked good. If you have normal skin this may work for you but its too high maintenance for me. For a nice light coverage foundation try the Revlon Nearly Naked instead. I am NC15/20 and used Classic Ivory which is a bit too light for me in the summer but would work in the winter.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Kw153028

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation after seeing it hyped up on youtube. I thought it was cool because it has this interesting gel like texture, but I soon realized it was a major fail. Price: I bought mine for about $13 and I have it seen it as much as $16, which is very pricey for a drugstore foundation and I don't think it is worth the price tag. You could save some money and buy something way better like l'oreal true match or true match lumi. Shade selection: the shade range is very poor. They don't really have any dark shades. On the face: I have normal to dry skin and as soon as I put it on it clings to my dry patches and looks very patchy and cakey.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2014 3:36:00 AM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up on whim because of the pretty packaging and because it appeared to be more of a cream foundation rather than a liquid and I've been really digging creams lately.

Upon application, my first impression was that it looked OK. It was not the coverage I expected from a cream (usually medium to full coverage), this definitely has light to light/medium coverage. But it had the nice satin finish you get with creams. Definitely was NOTHING next to my Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation.

As for my experience with this foundation, it just really didn't work for me. It was very smeary on application and did not have the desired coverage I wanted. I don't think it did any "blurring" as it suggests, I found it accentuated lines and pores a little more than the average foundation. But I bought it for over $10 which is pricey for drugstore imo, so I thought it was OK enough that I was wearing it to work for a while.

The biggest reason I am done using this foundation & would not recommend it is because it has terrible lasting power. After a couple of hours at work I would check my makeup and it really looked dreadful. At my nose bridge, around my nostrils, and my chin, the foundation had separated A LOT- making my face look splotchy, dry, and obvious I was wearing make-up. I know many foundations separate a least a little bit, but I am not exaggerating this one did it probably the worst. Most of the makeup looked as if it had rubbed off. By the time I would come home it basically looked like I had taken a nap with my foundation on (I know from experience lol,) And I did wear this with a primer underneath & set it with powder.

I had been alternating between this and the L'oreal True Match Lumi liquid foundation. And although for me that foundation isn't that fantastic either, it still doesn't separate as much and lasts longer than this one.

All in all, I expected better from this foundation, and for the price I think there are much better drugstore options. I suggest you pass.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by PinkFloyd06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought I'd give this product a try as I have a few acne pock marks on my cheeks and tend to go for products that are useful for wrinkles, as those ingredients usually help minimize their appearance.

First off, the color selection is very poor. Secondly, this product was completely off my face about 3 hours after I applied it. This is definitely not for people with oily skin. I did notice a fuller appearance in the few pock marks I have, because the product is full of silicone which "fills in" wrinkles and pock marks. However, overall, it made my already oil skin look even oilier and had no staying power at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 5:51:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i always tend to use "age rewind" products although i may not need it yet but for the benifit of the moisturizing cuz of my dry skin...this is a good foundation but not great, a little exspensive as well. i love the packaging easy to use. but something about this makes me use it off and on..maybe the silicone? but even on my dry areas this made me a little shiny through out the work day. i wouldnt recomend for oily skin but dry/normal might like this. the coverage is light but you can build. overall a nice product but do not see repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 8:31:00 PM More reviews by underage

I thought I liked this foundation but after wearing it for a full day I definitely changed my mind. It looks great at first. It's lighweight but has decent coverage and gives a nice glow. It looks very natural on my normal/dry skin. After a few hours though it looks like I have nothing on my face!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Davjeda

Looks great for about one min. Light coverage. End of day, it looked like my blush an bronzes slide down my face and it was blotchy.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 5:12:00 AM More reviews by tiffloser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Light-medium coverage and gives a very dewy finish. Not a whole lot of color selection. The tube packaging is very convienient, but the foundation is very runny, and I found it difficult to apply. It kind of just sat on my face and transferred a lot. Foundations typically don't cause me to break out, but this stuff gave me major breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by jfull

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just joined this site to review this great product. It is great for any crease-type wrinkles. I have tried so many other products that always emphasize wrinkles rather than minimize them. I would compare this to Bare Essentials new liqud foundation at 1/3 the price.
I am glad I can finally stop the try out... return cycle that I've been on. Ive tried tinted sunscreens, BB creams, CC creams. If you want a nice light foundation ,spf 18, for normal skin this is great especially for those over 50!