November 26, 2014 | 1727 users online

Foundations - L'Oreal - Visible Lift Blur Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by kyleeje

Honestly this has been the best foundation I've ever tried so far, i have very oily skin and no matter what foundation i use i still battle the oil, but coverage wise and texture is hg for this foundation. It blends soo smooth and feels so light weight, all while having great pigmentation!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by aprildaisymay

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

After giving this several tries with various primers. etc, and viewing it on my skin in bright daylight, I'm disappointed to report that it was 1. Greasy 2. Orange. I removed it right away, so I did not keep it on and so did not find out whether or not, over the course of the day, it would have become even more greasy and more orange but I am pretty sure it wasn't going to improve.I washed my face and started over with a more reliable product.
I've liked some of L'Oreal's recent foundations, which is why I took a chance spending the $$$ on this. If it works for some, great! For my gently aging oily/combo skin, I will not be using or re-purchasing this product. PS Also hated the Visible Lift Blur Concealer...-too light, slippery, chalky. FWIW.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Easily the WORST FOUNDATION I've ever tried, it was chalky , dry , uneven on my skin, so impossible to work with, even though I wasn't leaving the house I just had to wipe it off, I'll never be using it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2014 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Yvetteski

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nothing to recommend about this foundation. I should not keep falling for these over-hyped claims. The coverage is poor, there is no discernable benefit to my fine lines. A waste of $12+. On the plus side, I like the tube as I need not worry about breakage and it also fits into a makeup bag easily. Too bad I don't want to bother applying it. My last 3 foundation purchases from L'Oreal have been losers. How about more effort on formulation and less on marketing?

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by RWillson

This is awful. Total waste of money. I have some large pores. After applying the product it got down in the pores and it looked like I had dots all over my face.
I tried it with different moisturizers, even tried primer from Benefit. Still the dots. I also tried putting Bare Minerals makeup over it, but you could still see the dots through it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 7:43:00 AM More reviews by Sewpercee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First of all, if you have oily skin, you will definitely not like this. It is a dry-skin girl's dream.

The coverage is sheer to light and very easy to apply and blend. It's almost like a tinted moisturizer because it hydrates beautifully and doesn't highlight any of my multiple dry patches. I wouldn't go so far as to go without moisturizer with this because it doesn't have the same replenishing skin care ingredients, but I can skip the primer.

If I have to walk the dogs or just run to the store, I take literally 2 minute to smooth this on to my face and I'm ready to go. If I have an extra 2 minutes to spare, I also apply some of the Visible Lift Blur concealer under my eyes and the Blur Blush on my cheeks. A great trio of products.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by chey74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have oily or combination skin, do not waste your money on this product. It emphasizes pores and flaky skin. It slides off the face and doesn't blur sh*t.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by janicem10

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful foundation for a completely natural look and "blurring" out wrinkles and imperfections. I have used dozens and dozens of foundations from $4 to over $150, and this one of the best. Yes, it's not that thick but it gets the job done and my skin looks flawless.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by kinshasa

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've given up on those stupid "pump" foundations because there's always some left in the bottle at the end. I've been looking for a tube style especially for travel. I had some extra bucks and a 25% off coupon at CVS so took a chance on this. Let me say that I have especially good genes in regard to my skin appearance. I don't need a full coverage foundation. I'm 61 and my skin looks 15-20 years younger. Visible Lift glided on easily. I used Honey Beige #211 (warm toned skin) and dusted Almay Nearly Naked loose powder on top and then L'Oreal True Match blush in Bare Honey. I'm happy with the result.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this foundation. It is a bit lighter/thinner than I'm used to, but it goes on super smooth and has great coverage that you can build up. It feels very silky going on and IME lasts for a long period of time with powder on top. This foundation blends easily and works well with liquid and cream blushes. 5/5