October 24, 2014 | 1815 users online

Foundations - L'Oreal - Visible Lift Blur Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2014 7:43:00 AM More reviews by Sewpercee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First of all, if you have oily skin, you will definitely not like this. It is a dry-skin girl's dream.

The coverage is sheer to light and very easy to apply and blend. It's almost like a tinted moisturizer because it hydrates beautifully and doesn't highlight any of my multiple dry patches. I wouldn't go so far as to go without moisturizer with this because it doesn't have the same replenishing skin care ingredients, but I can skip the primer.

If I have to walk the dogs or just run to the store, I take literally 2 minute to smooth this on to my face and I'm ready to go. If I have an extra 2 minutes to spare, I also apply some of the Visible Lift Blur concealer under my eyes and the Blur Blush on my cheeks. A great trio of products.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by chey74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have oily or combination skin, do not waste your money on this product. It emphasizes pores and flaky skin. It slides off the face and doesn't blur sh*t.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by janicem10

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful foundation for a completely natural look and "blurring" out wrinkles and imperfections. I have used dozens and dozens of foundations from $4 to over $150, and this one of the best. Yes, it's not that thick but it gets the job done and my skin looks flawless.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by kinshasa

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've given up on those stupid "pump" foundations because there's always some left in the bottle at the end. I've been looking for a tube style especially for travel. I had some extra bucks and a 25% off coupon at CVS so took a chance on this. Let me say that I have especially good genes in regard to my skin appearance. I don't need a full coverage foundation. I'm 61 and my skin looks 15-20 years younger. Visible Lift glided on easily. I used Honey Beige #211 (warm toned skin) and dusted Almay Nearly Naked loose powder on top and then L'Oreal True Match blush in Bare Honey. I'm happy with the result.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this foundation. It is a bit lighter/thinner than I'm used to, but it goes on super smooth and has great coverage that you can build up. It feels very silky going on and IME lasts for a long period of time with powder on top. This foundation blends easily and works well with liquid and cream blushes. 5/5

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by llburris

Unfortunately this is yet another new try from L'Oreal that I was left disappointed with quality. I like a little thicker foundation and this is quite watery. So if you like really light foundation then this one could be for you! I just looked down at the pool of liquid in my palm and was questioning how something so thin could "blur" anything. Good luck to you that still want to try it. I hope it works out for you. I'm a huge L'Oreal fan usually!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by mimma64

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

To begin with, I purchased L'oreal Visible lift Blur Foundation at Target for $12.99. I like this foundation so much and I think the price is right. I like the tube because it is easy to use and every last bit can be squeezed out. I am 72 years old and have been wearing foundation since I was 14 and this makeup makes me look good. It doesn't settle in facial lines and goes on so smoothly. I use my fingers. It is the easiest foundation I have ever applied, no drag and easy to remove at night. For me, it lasted all day. I used #204 and I thought, by looking at the tube, that it may be too dark but it is a perfect match. I did a switch from Revlon Infallible, which I used for a long time and finally got sick of having to mix two colors and the heaviness of it. I brought a lot of foundations home and I just grabbed this one out of desperation and so happy that I did.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Edit 10-7-14 I did return the 205, I realized it was more of a summer color for me. I picked up the 204 in Creamy Natural, it is an excellent match and one I don't have to wear only in the summer. I'm just loving this slim squeeze tube.

I finally picked this up in 205 Natural Buff. I had been hesitating due to the pinkish/peachy tone of the buff, but this does not pull pink once on. I have light/medium yellow toned skin and it blends in very well.

Now, if you have oily skin, young skin, want medium or heavy coverage, this is NOT for you. If you have more mature, dry skin and like a light foundation/tinted moisturizer (which I do and prefer) with a mousse texture that goes on like "butta", go pick this up.

This is just so lovely to use, it glides on and doesn't pool in my deep pores, and yes, it does blur all of those fine lines and I love that. If anything should change I will update this, but for now I'm a happy ol gal. Downside is that it doesn't last very long, 5 or 6 hrs at best. I couldn't really build the coverage. If you powder, you will probably get it to last longer.

Pros:
Lovely slim squeeze tube, great for travel
Nice mousse texture with great slip
Doesn't pool into pores
Blurs out fine lines
Soft satin matte finish
Finger application friendly

Cons:
Ridiculous price! Come on LOreal, really????
Doesn't last long on face
light coverage

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2014 2:58:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Not a great foundation for my combination skin. It is a mousse like texture that ended up emphasizing my dry patches, and making the oily spots on my face even more noticeable. I guess if you have more mature, dry skin this foundation would probably suit you a lot better. I actually love the concealer from the line, but this foundation was no good for my skin type.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Why .... this is exactly the same as Armani's Face Fabric ..... but better, better because of more colour selection; better because of lower prices. Face Fabric is over $55 only available at Holt-Renfrew. I got mine at Walmart for $17.
NC35 (summer) and #207 Buff Beige is a good match; actually its such a light coverage that the neighbouring shades will also match me fine.
Needless to say, it does not or cannot "lift" a thing, but it does a good job in blurring minor flaws. Those with bluish pigmentation or pitted acne scars will be disappointed.
It is a light to medium silicone based foundation. Armani must have a decline sales on its Face Fabric that it decided to release the same product under a different marketing scheme.
Will repurchase, oh, so many great foundation came out recently.
BTW, this product does not have any SPF claim d/t the more stringent Canadian standard.

EDIT: I returned and grabbed another shade #203 Nude Beige to lighten #207 a bit, eventually I will be using #203 alone as winter approaches.
I do find if I need to powder over this in my oily T-zone, talc based loose powder works better than silica based powder for this kind of fdn. Anyone shared the same finding?