L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Foundation

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7.5%) -------------------- Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, PEG-9, Aluminium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate +/- (CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77019/Mica)

on 4/25/2015 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a great product! Does exactly what it says- blurs my pores and imperfections. It does have a sheen to it so I use LaRoche Posay Anthelios Primer underneath to mattify the shine. I have 40 year old, oily T zone, NC 25 skin and I use creamy beige. This foundation lasts well even under my mask I wear for work. I am able to add a touchup around my nose during lunch hour without cakiness. Overall, I love the light coverage and the fact that this foundation is undetectable without falling into my pores. I will definitely purchase again!

on 4/22/2015 1:51:00 PM

This is really more like a tinted moisturizer than a foundation because I found that it covers nothing. I don't have problem skin, just some blochiness here and there and it evens it out a bit but that is all. I have dry skin which I do moisturize really well however when I used it, it looked like I had numerous dry patches which didn't happen before with any other foundation. I tried it on without moisturizer beforehand and it balled up on my skin. It also streaks.
For 12.99 this is definitely not worth the price. To me this quality is pretty lousy.
I have the lightest shade and it was a bit too yellow for my skin tone-I am very fair with cool cast.
This is going back to the store

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This would be a great foundation for me if I didn't have oily/ easily irritable skin! I'm so bummed, because I love the coverage with this. It feels so nice on my skin at first too, and it does blur imperfections quite well. I was so surprised, because it's a drug store foundation, and I'm used to having to go high end because I have bad skin, fine lines, hyper pigmentation, etc. I'm cursed with the classic nightmare skin...I wish this didn't get so oily on me after a few hours, otherwise I would be in love with it...Also it oxidized a bit on me too, so you might go a shade lighter picking out your color, but I suggest this for dry skin...I can see how many women could love it. Oh but it does contain cyclops and that's a big no no for my skin, I would break out wearing this everyday.
oh well...:(

on 4/14/2015 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A drug store foundation? Me? Guess so because this looks better than everything currently on my shelf - Koh Gen Do, Cle de Peau, Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation, Armani, Nars. Covers with a very light layer but looks imperceptible. I was in on that quality alone. But it blurs out pores so smoothly that my skin looks immaculate. Sort of combining a primer and foundation in one but without heavy layers and certainly more convenient. I am a NW20 using Deauville in Nars, Sand in BB, Armani #4 for reference and I got the lightest shade Ivory. So I suppose if you are lighter than that there isn't another choice. I was surprised at this. Cannot speak to the range of colours. A mere 12 bucks at CVS. Thank you MUA member Chartwein for recommending this product!

on 4/14/2015 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I bought this foundation with high hopes, but unfortunately it is probably one of the worst foundations I've purchased so far, and I've purchased a lot! It doesn't sit well on my skin, it smears and looks slippery after less than an hour's wear and it settles in my pores, especially around my nose.
The only positive thing about this foundation is the shade matches my skin perfectly. Bummed that I wasted my money on this. :(

on 4/5/2015 2:56:00 AM

My skin is two different extremes. Very oily t-zone and dry everywhere else. Not ideal to say the least. I take care of my skin and always use primers. This foundation is easy to blend. It doesn't oxidize, doesn't exaggerate fine lines or pores, lasts all day but I do need to touch up t-zone however that's not a deal breaker because it makes my skin look lovely and even though I have highend foundations I reach for this as my safe option.

on 3/25/2015 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have tried many many foundations, as we all have, I'm sure. I love the texture, coverage, and above all....the colour is perfect for me....204 Creamy Natural. I am 69, with some deep lines around my chin, this foundation does NOT sit in those lines at all as most of the others do....very happy and highly recommend. And there is no perfume that I can smell, usually on all L'Oreal products.

on 3/7/2015 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I'm a huge makeup snob. I don't use many drugstore products really, but I am trying to curb my spending and thought I would give this a try. I have to admit, I love it! I was so pleasantly surprised by this foundation! It covers, and lasts as well as my high-end brands, if not better than some. I'm 45, and am now blessed with fine lines and large pores. I have broken capillaries, brown spots, all that good stuff. My skin is normal/dry with an oilier t-zone. This makeup preformed beautifully on my skin! The coverage was amazing, and it blended easily. It lasted until I took it off at the end of the day. I'm an NC20, and creamy natural matches my skin tone perfectly. I simply cannot say enough about this foundation! I find myself reaching for it more often than my expensive brands, and I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 3/4/2015 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

amazing for dry skin! its light weight, looks very natural! I am an nc25 in mac and nude matches me perfectly!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I'm becoming a foundation junkie. I wanted to try this months ago when everyone was beginning to talk about it, but didn't want to part with my favorite at the moment. Last week I was in Walmart, basically just looking for something to waste money on, and I saw this. It was really tricky trying to match my color. The darkest shade in the line is too light, for it to be the end of the spectrum. Luckily the one I picked ended up working out, but I was really nervous about it.

When I first tried it....I absolutely hated it. I looked in a mirror while I was out shopping, and literally wanted to cover my face. There was no blurring going on whatsoever. If anything, it was the opposite. This foundation is at best, medium coverage- depending on how you apply it. This first time, I used my damp RT sponge, and....yeah, don't do that unless you're going for the look of a tinted moisturizer. Used that way, it's only giving light coverage, and I kept adding more and got the same result. I was wanting to return this, but something told me that I should try it one more time.

Today, I wasn't really doing anything or seeing anyone important, so I decided to try it again for a few hours while I was out with my sister. This time, though, I used my flat top ELF powder brush. I like it so much better!! It does feel super siliconey when you're putting it on, but if you can stand that, like me, you're fine. This way, I get nearly full coverage and it looks flawless. I can't see my pores or any imperfections. Even in natural light, it looked gorgeous.I have dry skin, so I didn't have a problem with it staying on. It's a natural looking foundation, and I really do like it. Now that I've figured out how to use it for my skin, I'm excited about it. So, moral of the story is, really give it a try before you decide it's trash. Lol.