September 20, 2014 | 1831 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - Miracle Eye Cream

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 5:06:00 AM More reviews by AdelinaLS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product on a whim after looking for a new eye cream in Superdrug. it had a third off with being a new product and I liked the idea of it having a little bit of colour as I always wear concealer under my eyes but as I'm nearly 30, I've just started to notice concealer can highlight the very fine lines I now have so I think its time to switch to lighter, light reflecting products!

The cream comes in a tube which I like because it's really hygienic. It comes out white and turns into a tone to match your skin colour, I was worried it might be a bit orange on my fair skin but its a great match. The cream smooths on really easily, doesn't feel greasy and absorbs well. The hint of colour makes me look more awake and definitely lessens the need for concealer. I have been using this for a week now and my eye area is definitely looking better, on long days I pop this in my make up bag and re apply in the evening to keep my skin hydrated. I really really like this product, compared to other eye creams I've used (including benefit its potent) I prefer the the way the cream instantly absorbs on my skin and the hint of colour is perfect. I will definitely repurchase and consider buying the matching face cream too.