August 1, 2014 | 1217 users online

Gels/Soaps - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Satin Shower Body Wash in Chamomile

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by NyVirgo1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the most amazing body wash FOR ME....not everyone. I smelled this in whole foods and thought, "interesting" and walked away. Then I double backed and smelled it again. By the third sniff I knew I was hooked. My mother thought i was crazy and that it was rancid.

The scent is quite strong, but if you like earthy grassy florals, than you will enjoy the potent aroma. If you never really understood why people would buy perfumes that smell like grass or dirt you really should stay away from this...more for me.

I would pay whatever for this if it was high end. The fact that it is 10 dollars a bottle is insane to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2007 4:00:00 AM More reviews by pollydolly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

How I wish I'd read the reviews about the smell. I can't define it, but it's definately not chamomile and SO STRONG. I've put it in the kitchen as a hand soap and it's made the whole house reek (and not really in a good way. On the plus side it hasn't made my hands itch the way a lot of liquid soaps do and isn't drying them out. Wouldn't buy this scent again but may try one of the others.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2006 9:13:00 AM More reviews by gruveechik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is for the old-version.. which is a body wash and bubble bath, in a massive pump-bottle.. and contains SLS.The SMELL! Ok ok i read the reviews about the smell.. i opened the bottle and sniffed on 3 separate occasions before i purchased.. it didn't smell that strong or strange in the store. So i purchased intending to try as a handsoap first and if i like it, use it as a bodywash. It's staying as a handsoap - and gets 1lippy off - purely because of the smell. It's not horrible... but it doesn't smell like a lovely gentle chamomile. It smells just like SANDALWOOD!!! i've never been a sandalwood fan... and on me it seems to "know" that i've got Indian heritage and so it gets all amplified!!It does moisturize, lathers well and leaves my hands quite soft and not chappy. i just don't dig the smell.. i'm getting used to it - so i'll finish the bottle.. but i wouldn't repurchase this particular scent.. i'd try apricot or lavender. If you love Sandalwood - this will float your boat! If not.. try a different scent, knowing as a handwash/bodywash, it works well. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2006 2:11:00 PM More reviews by melanous

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this stuff. My skin has gotten very sensitive to detergents in shower soap, gels, shampoos, etc. I finally figured out that the SLS is what was causing my back to break out all of the time--I had tried everything thinking it was acne. Finally became aware that detergents might be the problem, so now am trying to use shampoos and body soaps without. Back has cleared up, bittersweet after struggling with that problem for years. This is great, lathers very well, leaves skin in a state of balance rather than stripping. I have come to adore the scent and I like that I can smell it. To me, there is something in it that reminds me of the gardenia/white flower family of fragrances but it's very clean. It is so luxurious feeling and such a huge bottle---for so incredibly cheap given the ingedients. Reeeeeally appreciate the pump. Love it hands down and will continue to check out the others in this line. I think I prefer this to my ShiKai staple shower gel and price is great for what you get. Check out Vitamin Shoppe online or if yo've got one nearby, prices are way better than Whole Foods. So happy with this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2005 7:00:00 AM More reviews by pinkboa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I thought this smelled quite nice. Not too strong at all. It is very moisturizing to my skin compared to alot of other body washes I have tried. I like the idea of using "natural" products on my skin. I love the pump dispenser. I get the exact amount I need on my body sponge. Also I love the large 30 oz size. It will last a long time. I will definately purchase again. I am going to try the lavender as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2004 10:18:00 PM More reviews by cinina230

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I would give it a five but, as the other reviewers said, the fragrance is SUPER strong; I wish the lavender scent had as strong a fragrance. Still quality stuff. I leave it at my stepdad's house because i don't go there a lot and I can use it for everything, including hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2003 5:10:00 PM More reviews by bbs521

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I agree with galaxygoo that this is a lovely product at a nice price. However, I enjoy the long lasting chamomile frangrance which I find to be delicate! I have this product in two sizes... the body wash and the satin soap and have been using both for a long time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2002 4:39:00 PM More reviews by galaxygoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lovely product, and a nice price. It foams up nicely and is very moisturizing. The downside is the scent. It is a pleasant scent; however, it is WAY too strong. I prefer scents that do not stay with you all day. This one never goes away, and it is very prominent. It was under $10USD for the big 30oz at a health food store.