August 1, 2014 | 1231 users online

Treatments (Eye) - E.L.F. - Eye Refresh

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 7:16:00 PM More reviews by BeckyWithaY

I LOVE e.l.f. products. Their blush, foundation, and brushes are to die for, and the pricing on their items is equally fantastic!
I did have an issue with this product. I used it as specified prior to putting on primer/foundation, and it worked flawlessly. I do have sensitive eyes, so that may have contributed to my issue.
However, one morning I used it as normal, and had no issues throughout the day. That evening after taking off my makeup, I used the product to sshow my roommate how to use it, how it works, etc. I went to bed and woke up the next morning with SUPER puffy eyes. I had had an allergic reaction to the ingredients in the product! I was so disappointed when I had to toss it out, but that doesn't mean that the product is bad! It works better than described. Just be careful to check the ingredients if you have sensitive eyes like me! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by adamj2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very nice cheaper alternative to Garnier's eye roller and more high-end options but ultimately a fail for me. The metal ball is very cooling and the thin gel that dispenses absorbs somewhat fast but does not totally dry on my undereye area which leaves it feeling somewhat tacky all day. At first I thought I loved this but after a week my love affair was over.The ingredient lists green tea and pomegranate among other extracts which sounds good but, for me, resulted in a large breakout under one of my eyes.

Into the trash it went :( Not a large fail at $3.00 but acne-prone skin types be cautious.