December 22, 2014 | 1645 users online

Bronzers - Shea Moisture - Mandalay Dusk

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by mjhdesign

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is, to me, the holy grail bronzer for ladies in the NC50, NW45, NW47, NW50 and NW55 range. I LOVE it. It is amazing and it lives up to it's hype. If you like the Cover Girl Bronzer in Ebony Bronze, you'll love this. It's a deep chocolate brown with reddish undertones (a shade darker than the Cover Girl and more of a actual bronze color, not a red clay color). It's not matte but it doesn't have any glitter. Very blendable. I like to use it as bronzer applied from temple to temple along the hairline, and in the hallows of my cheeks. It adds warmth and dimension to the skin. The packaging is nice, it has a mirror inside the compartment which houses a bronzer brush.This is without a doubt Shea Moisture's most popular Illuminating Powder as it's out of stock a lot online. It's only sold at Target so check out the website to see if it's available at one near you if you can't get it online. It is sometimes listed as both "Mandaly Dusk" and "Mandalay Dusk".

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This a beautiful chocolate brown with a satin finish. Super fine powder. Easy to blend. Only problem, its too dark for me. I use to contour and it just looks muddy. But you deep chocolate girls or someone with a neutral undertone will love it. I paid $12 from Target. I would purchase if there were a lighter shade with more brick red or bronze to it.