Shea Moisture Mandalay Dusk

4.7

on 5/18/2015 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I'm Caramel in the Revlon Colorstay Oily/Combo (don't know my MAC color).

I was looking for a contour color that had some shimmer in it for a sunkissed, dewy glow and this is it. I opted for this instead of the Covergirl Ebony because it looks more natural and less red. I've seen it work as a contour for skin tones darker than me as well.

This would be a beautiful bronzer to use at the highest points of the face for darker skin tones as well

on 12/20/2014 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is, to me, the holy grail bronzer for ladies in the NC50, NW45, NW47, NW50 and NW55 range. I LOVE it. It is amazing and it lives up to it's hype. If you like the Cover Girl Bronzer in Ebony Bronze, you'll love this. It's a deep chocolate brown with reddish undertones (a shade darker than the Cover Girl and more of a actual bronze color, not a red clay color). It's not matte but it doesn't have any glitter. Very blendable. I like to use it as bronzer applied from temple to temple along the hairline, and in the hallows of my cheeks. It adds warmth and dimension to the skin. The packaging is nice, it has a mirror inside the compartment which houses a bronzer brush.This is without a doubt Shea Moisture's most popular Illuminating Powder as it's out of stock a lot online. It's only sold at Target so check out the website to see if it's available at one near you if you can't get it online. It is sometimes listed as both "Mandaly Dusk" and "Mandalay Dusk".

on 6/28/2014 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This a beautiful chocolate brown with a satin finish. Super fine powder. Easy to blend. Only problem, its too dark for me. I use to contour and it just looks muddy. But you deep chocolate girls or someone with a neutral undertone will love it. I paid $12 from Target. I would purchase if there were a lighter shade with more brick red or bronze to it.

Popular Bronzers