Clinique Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Pressed Powder

Talc, Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract, Astorocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Caffeine, Bentonite, Polyethylene, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake

on 5/3/2015 11:54:00 AM

I have severe rosacea and I love using this on those days that I decide just to use a powder instead of foundation. It does help with covering up the rosacea and feel very good on the skin. However, if you are using a foundation that give moderate to full coverage this won't make much of a difference.

on 6/27/2014 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I ordered this recently when Clinique had a great gwp offer online. I was recently diagnosed with rosacea and in addition, already have seborrheic dermatitis flare-ups. After doing some research and speaking to a Clinique hotline rep, who also has the same type of rosacea that I have (there are 4 types, I have No. 1), i ordered it. She told me (and I realize that they are to sell but my order wasn't going with her) how she uses it and that was about the nicest thing I had heard since my diagnosis (my doctor and his office were no help). It is expensive, which is why I took off one lippie.

Yesterday, I wore it after my moisturizer and put foundation over it. Pretty great. It is my understanding that it also helps for you to carry it around and if your face feels hot, you can just brush a little of this over it. Well, I haven't done that yet but will if I have to. Today, I wore it over my moisturizer and no foundation. I got compliments of how nice my skin looked! That is exciting, people. So, we shall see. But for now, I am pretty happy with it.

I gave it a good try. I really did. I guess I got fooled and tried to believe that it was really going to help me. After having it long enough to see myself in various lighting, I returned my compact. I looked yellow. I just did. And I decided that if I have to wear foundation over this, then there really isn't any reason to use this. I was so wanting this to work because I truly believe the rep on the phone. But I just couldn't keep this product. It's expensive and then, having to wear foundation over it? I just want to cleanse my face, use my moisturizer, then my foundation and blush. I have never been one to add a zillion products to my face just because the sales people say I should. They're trained to sell and I guess the one I spoke with really got me.