October 24, 2014 | 1898 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Perversion Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Hollyrad

I absolutely love this mascara! Got the sample size in my September ipsy bag, used it for a week and went to sephora to purchase. I love black, wet formulas so this is for me. Plush brush which is fine for me as I have large eyes and medium length lashes. Has never flaked and holds curl all day and night. Pricey though. Highly recommend!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

Got a sample of this from Sephora and if you have fine but long lashes and want the look of 5 glued together lashes this is the mascara for you. Super clumpy, wet. HATE this but like I said it does not work for my lashes. If you have perfectly thick long and lush lashes go for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by kristinmb29

I love this mascara! I got a sample size and as soon as I tried it, it became my favorite mascara. It holds a curl amazingly, lengthens, and volumizes. When I wear this, people always ask me what mascara I'm wearing. Definitely a must have!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by HollyWould123

Like most people here, I was very excited to try this mascara! I have not used the "primer" (which my instincts tell me is simply a gimmick in which customers feel as though they *need* to purchase two pricey products $20 for the primer + $22 for mascara). At first, I was very frustrated with it and found it very difficult to work with. My lashes would be a wet, heavy, clumpy mess before even completing the first coat! The brush is bulky and plush and combined with too much product dispensed, this is what the result is. However, I have found a way to make the product work for me so as to not let it go to waste. Think about the way you apply mascara-personally, I apply one coat to one eye, dip the brush back into the tube, and begin on the other eye. Do NOT do this. I have found that simply not dipping the brush back into the tube (until I'm completely finished with 2-3 coats!) at all has made this a little more wearable. Habit usually tells me to dip the brush back in between coats, but I find this makes the product almost unwearable, especially on the bottom lashes. (Luckily, I still have some left in my Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara tube!) With that being said, that's a whole lot of overthinking on what shouldn't be that complicated on natural lashes. I have not tried any other Urban Decay mascaras in the past, and am now a little hesitant to experiment with any others despite being a fan of the brand in general.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Sancha82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think it's very true that no mascara works the same on every person because this stuff was horrible. It was no blacker than other mascaras and did nothing but clump my eyelashes together and make a giant smudgy mess all over. I tried it with the primer, without the primer and every which way I could and it just didn't work for me. I have long somewhat flat eyelashes and this just didn't work, but thanks to returning this I was able to find my HG mascara Dior Iconic Overcurl is amazing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by stream27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Meh.

The one saving grace for this mascara is that it's crazy dark black. I found it too wet, the brush too floppy, and the tube stopper dispensed too much product at once, meaning I got a tiny bit of length while my lashes stuck together. Also takes forever to dry and smudges like crazy. Not something I would spend $23 on. If it's something you're dying to try, definitely try and get a sample first.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by greeneyeskygirl

simply amazing.. the blackest black mascara I've ever used!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by JezebelTruant

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Went to several stores attempting to obtain a sample-- everyone was out. So I dropped the cash for a full tube and I have no regrets.

I have insanely long eyelashes. As in I get asked about wearing fake lashes almost daily. Most mascaras do nothing on me. Lashes are already black, and all mascara seems to make no difference at all.

I put this on and it is super noticeable with one coat (top and bottom of upper lash.) if it's that apparent on my lashes, I can imagine what it would look like on someone worth fair hair. Wow! Gorgeous.

It's worth the cost of admission, as is almost all UD products. You get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

This is by far the best mascara i have ever tried in ages and i have reviewed plenty. I read abt this being used for kim k`s wedding. My bestie in US got this for me after insane consistent pestering... And boy do i like the tag line "Bigger, Blacker, Badder".. ;) just like how i like a lot of things in life...

i normally use 2 mascaras at one go i.e., Mac`s Zoom Fast Black and Lancome`s Hypnose but now i think i really need just UD`s Perversion.

The Pros:-
the massive wand curls individual lashes nicely
lengthens each lash so fine ... looks like im wearing fake lashes
doesnt clump
removing is a breeze even with water
Nice sleek packaging with a tagline to tease
big tube for better handling and for encasing a big wand that works wonders

The Cons:-
The price but then again i do appreciate the technology/research that went into this product

Def gonna repurchase... highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by sweetisme2005

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

UD perversion mascara i received a travel size in my ipsy bag & it was love at 1st coat it gives your lashes a lot of length & volume without much effort & havnt had no trouble with clumping i highly recommend it ! & also the subversion primer as well