Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

3.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Synthetic Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba), Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Soluble Collagen, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Behenic Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Oleic Acid, Mel (Honey/Miel) Extract, Sodium PCA,Hydrolyzed Elastin, Glycogen, Serine. [+/- (May Contain/Peut contenir): CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)].

on 7/24/2015 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I LOVE this mascara! The brush comes out with just the right amount of mascara on it. It gives me beautiful, thick, long, clump-free lashes that last all day. I usually don't but HE mascaras, but this one's worth the price. I also like that it comes right off with soap and water. .

on 7/19/2015 11:41:00 AM

Eh. I don't hate it, but I don't love it. Very watery formula, so this would probably be easier to apply after a few weeks of using it. I usually don't like thicker brushes because I tend to get mascara everywhere but my lashes with those, but I really don't mind this one. It's one of the blackest mascaras I have ever used, but does just about nothing in terms of length/volume. Stays on relatively well, but after a really long day I notice that it does smudge to my lower lash line area. I really don't have a strong opinion either way on this one. There are tons of better mascaras out there, and there's plenty that are worse. I'm going to finish using this one, but I don't see myself repurchasing in the future; there's just plenty of better options for the price. Maybe this would be better to blend real lashes with falsies?

on 7/18/2015 1:31:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

I like this its very defining! It curls well. It however doesn't add to much length.

Great mascara for my short, thick lashes. Recieved a sample size and really enjoy using this product. Gives great fullness and is not too wet. Lasts all day & gives me the look I want! Will repurchase once I am finished. Normally I don't buy the higher brand mascaras due to shelf life but this is a win!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

One of the best mascaras I've ever used. Very black but not too wet, doesn't smudge or flake, and gives me loads of volume and length without making my lashes crunchy. The brush is also an actual brush, and isn't plastic. I normally don't buy HE/ME mascaras because I don't believe they're worth the money but this one truly is.

on 7/3/2015 9:03:00 AM

I got the mini and will not repurchase the full size. It travels to my undereye area sometimes. Also my main problem is that when I close the product it gets mascara around the rim of the tube. What a mess. It was also clumpy. I love other Urban Decay products but this one was was a miss for me.

on 7/3/2015 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Not a fan of it. Don't like the brush, and the product is slightly watery. Which is relatively easy to work with, but I don't have time to sit and screw around with mascara. I end up with pretty nicely thicker eyelashes, but does nothing for length. I've actually had better drugstore mascaras. I also noticed this mascara doesn't hold a curl very well, which is a pain when I wear fake lashes. I don't want to trash it simply because I don't like to waste, but I won't buy this again.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This mascara has a VERY WET formula when fresh so if that is something you can't/don't want to work with, steer clear. If that is something you can get past or prefer, then I definitely recommend this product!

To start, the packaging is my favorite on any mascara I've ever seen. One thing to note about it is that the paint, or whatever comprises the top layer of color, started chipping on my tube but that happened after 6 months when it was time for the mascara to get tossed anyways. Sleek, is a perfect way to describe this packaging.

The formula is, as I've said and will say again, wet. It does dry out with time though and after a month or so it turned into that perfect consistency between wet and dry. This is the BLACKEST mascara I've ever used. Provides thickness and length. This is the mascara for you if you prefer a more dramatic look.

The price (around $22 at Sephora) is really the only somewhat off-putting qualiity about this product. However is is CRUELTY FREE and preforms far better than any cruelty free mascara from the drugstore that I've found.

on 6/27/2015 7:18:00 PM

Bought the travel size first just to test out and am definitely buying the full size when finished !! Love it makes my eyelashes look long and without the clumps !! :)

on 6/18/2015 4:26:00 PM

I bought the full size tube after trying and loving the sample size in my "On the Run" palette. When I applied the mascara from the larger tube I was really disappointed in its application as it was MUCH wetter and clumpier than the "On the Run" tube. I'm not sure if the smaller tube had a different formula or what (doesn't make sense at all), but my recommendation is to let the full-size sit for a month or two after it's had a chance to dry out a little. I was much happier with it's application once it dried up a bit, but I will not be repurchasing!

Video Reviews & Tutorials