October 1, 2014 | 1801 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by stream27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Meh.

The one saving grace for this mascara is that it's crazy dark black. I found it too wet, the brush too floppy, and the tube stopper dispensed too much product at once, meaning I got a tiny bit of length while my lashes stuck together. Also takes forever to dry and smudges like crazy. Not something I would spend $23 on. If it's something you're dying to try, definitely try and get a sample first.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by greeneyeskygirl

simply amazing.. the blackest black mascara I've ever used!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by JezebelTruant

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Went to several stores attempting to obtain a sample-- everyone was out. So I dropped the cash for a full tube and I have no regrets.

I have insanely long eyelashes. As in I get asked about wearing fake lashes almost daily. Most mascaras do nothing on me. Lashes are already black, and all mascara seems to make no difference at all.

I put this on and it is super noticeable with one coat (top and bottom of upper lash.) if it's that apparent on my lashes, I can imagine what it would look like on someone worth fair hair. Wow! Gorgeous.

It's worth the cost of admission, as is almost all UD products. You get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

This is by far the best mascara i have ever tried in ages and i have reviewed plenty. I read abt this being used for kim k`s wedding. My bestie in US got this for me after insane consistent pestering... And boy do i like the tag line "Bigger, Blacker, Badder".. ;) just like how i like a lot of things in life...

i normally use 2 mascaras at one go i.e., Mac`s Zoom Fast Black and Lancome`s Hypnose but now i think i really need just UD`s Perversion.

The Pros:-
the massive wand curls individual lashes nicely
lengthens each lash so fine ... looks like im wearing fake lashes
doesnt clump
removing is a breeze even with water
Nice sleek packaging with a tagline to tease
big tube for better handling and for encasing a big wand that works wonders

The Cons:-
The price but then again i do appreciate the technology/research that went into this product

Def gonna repurchase... highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by sweetisme2005

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

UD perversion mascara i received a travel size in my ipsy bag & it was love at 1st coat it gives your lashes a lot of length & volume without much effort & havnt had no trouble with clumping i highly recommend it ! & also the subversion primer as well

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by kayleenicole22

I tried this product because I've heard and seen raving reviews about it. However, i was sorely disappointed. It didn't make my lashes any longer than a mascara that i could buy at a drugstore and made them stick together really bad. I really wanted to love this mascara because i have heard such good things about it, and i do like it, but no better than my $6 mascara. Also a little pricey at $23 from sephora.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by missprissdoesablog

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to love this mascara. It was point on with both making my lashes thick and long and it's a dry formula, which works really well with my lashes. The problem is that 3 hrs into wearing it smudges under my eyes like no other mascara I've used, both drugstore and department. I think they just need to work on the formula or it may just be me. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this so far....Could maybe be an HG mascara, but we'll see. I love the old school brush, which is soft, but firm enough to get in and get close to the lashline and pick up stragglers, but it works surprisingly well on lower lashes, too. To me...the formula is rather dry, but I love that about it. I don't get smudges, and I don't have to wait forever for it to dry. I also like that it doesn't look clumpy or fake...and it isn't stiff or crunchy. It makes my lashes longer, darker and thicker, without raccoon eyes. I'm able to apply a couple of coats without lashes sticking together or looking spidery or unnatural. It didn't flake or smudge, and lasted 18 hours without disappearing. I haven't yet tried the Subversion, but if it makes this mascara better, then it will truly be HG material.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Emalu

Received this product in an Ipsy GlamBag and will definitely be purchasing the full-size product once out. Great mascara, great color (deep black), great texture (creamy and soft), great staying-power (no drying or flaking). My only complaint is under-eye smudges after long-day wear in my active line of work (healthcare) on combination skin (oily forehead and t-zone). Not perfect, but worth it for comfort, lash volume, and overall quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by BexieMUA

This is the only mascara to ever make me actually say wow as I put it on! Before this one I not only never saw the need to spend more than 6 dollars on mascara (even though I have tried many high end ones), I also hated the wet formula Mascaras. But this one is perfect! Gives me thickness, length, and it's so black. If I could nitpick one thing it would be that it takes a while to dry on lashes and that means having to deal with the occasional smudge, but for this wonderful thing I'll deal with it! Repurchase!