Clinique Repairwear uplifting firming cream

3.4

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I am so torn about this product. I have been using a mini-tub (GWP) of this for several weeks (the dry-combination SPF 15 version) and I've been quite pleased with it as a daytime moisturizer. My skin glows and feels soft. No breakouts and no dry patches. But now that spring is here I realize I am kidding myself if I want sun protection. SPF 15 isn't enough. I expect that adding SS on top will change the beautiful glowy finish that I get from this product, and, as a result, I'm not willing to spend $71 on a full-size tub.

Boo!! Doesn't compare to their Anti-Gravity cream they discontinued a while ago. Waste of money.

on 11/30/2014 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is actually a very good product. I do not use it on my entire face...just my neck, where I feel my skin is not as tight as it used to be. I do see and feel a difference, though I don't know if it's actually fixing anything or just making it appear tighter when the cream is on. I had to take off one lippie due to the smell, though. It does fade, but when you first apply, it smells like mildew.

on 7/23/2014 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I received a couple of generous sample sizes to try out. I have oily, sensitive skin and this is light enough to use without causing rashes or greasiness on my skin. For me, I like it as a night cream. I apply a small fingerful to my face and neck area and I feel like it is doing a good job so far. Results came very gradual so this is not an overnight miracle. My skin feels more toned and the dehydrated areas of my face look and feel moisturized and soft. It has a chemical like scent which is off putting to me but I can tolerate it since it fades quickly. I still wear sunscreen everyday and I am debating if this cream will have a permanent place in my skin care regimen. I like what it has done so far so I will have to update once my sample jars run out. Update: This is too much for my skin when used every night. I started to get clogged pores and I had a break out on my left cheek. I will probably see if it fares better in the winter.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

The switch from winter/spring to summer seems to be rough every year, and again I need to hunt for a cream that is not too heavy, doesn't break me out, moisturizes, is fragrance free and doesn't cost a fortune. Right. This year, since I've had good luck with some Clinique products in the past, I decided to try this moisturizer despite my misgivings about jar packaging. I have to say it is filling the bill and I'm quite satisfied with the results. I add a couple of drops of water to a dab of cream for daytime (making it more of a lotion), and use it unadulterated at night. It absorbs quickly, with no lingering fragrance, although the smell is mildly funky when you first put it on. I still have reservations re the jar, but I minimize this by filling a half ounce sample jar and leaving the big jar in the fridge. Also, I use the tip of a plastic knife as a scoop. Will update as I use up the jar, but so far, this is an acceptable solution to my moisturizer need.

Popular Moisturizers