Philosophy Grapefruit Juice 3-in-1

3.3

on 5/4/2008 8:07:00 PM

I like this one. I've been using the Amazing Grace 3 in 1 for ages, but the price is higher on that one than on the fruity ones. It's a nice light, refreshing scent. Rinses well, like the others. I only use it as a body wash and I like that the scent doesn't last too long. That way it doesn't clash with my hair product scents or perfume. I'll probably get it again because I like the Philosophy body washes so much I can't see switching to another brand. My skin never feels dry or tight with these washes. I highly recommend this brand.

on 11/28/2002 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have to agree with the other reviewer's statement that the scent here doesn't last at all once you leave the shower. To its credit, the scent is very mild to begin with - perhaps I don't find it overpowering because I'm so used to sweet, warm fragrances as opposed to citrus scents such as this. I do like it very much as a wake up treat on early summer mornings, though. I don't see myself investing in this again, though.

on 11/26/2002 7:38:00 AM

I received this 3-in-1 in a swap and love citrusy scents so I was very excited to try this one. The scent is light and does smell like grapefruit, but I don't like the fact that the scent doesn't remain when I step out of the shower.

Popular Body Skincare Products