July 30, 2014 | 1935 users online

Eyes - Ardell - Fashion Lashes #120 Demi Black

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by DebAnneM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used Ardell Individual lashes with great success, tis was my first attempt at strip lashes. Have good amount of my own, but wanted to peak it with false and add a little more drama. The glue that was recommended was Duo lash adhesive and very easy to apply and allowing for 30 seconds to apply the lashes, great success. The look adds a little more "oomph" but still looks natural. I used the dark tint and it dried almost to match the lashes. A little liner and glue is gone.
I

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This was my first introduction to false eyelashes (thank you Ipsy!) and I am so thrilled at the result. These eyelashes were easy to use and the glue did not irritate my eyes. They looked like an enhanced natural look- not totally fake like I expected them to be. Fabulous! Just fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Lovelymarina

These are by far my favorite eyelashes they look so natural and hold up nicely if you take good care of them you can re-use them quite a few times! I've been wearing lashes for years and they always look perfect and deliver a naturual long lash look! Hardly anyone even knows I wear lashes because they look so good! if you are hesitant about buying lashes or not sure if they will look unnatural these ones are perfect!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by eelisgood

I bought these lashes in bulk after reading all the great reviews on amazon and makeupalley. Unfortunately, these lashes are way to dramatic for my monolided eyes. They give the drag queen effect because they are way too long. I think this would be better for those with prominent eyelids/double eyelids.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by CJCJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I buy these in bulk from Drugstore.com when on sale which makes them about $1.99 a pair. I alternate them with MAC #36 as I wear lashes daily. They go on easily, wear well, look great... no complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 6:18:00 AM More reviews by Kimmymmik

I buy these lashes in bulk!
They are definitely the best lashes I have bought and they are the most natural looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by helensapunova

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these eyelashes - I don't need to cut or trim them at all, but i prefer a more un natural look. I wear them everyday.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 6:58:00 AM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love these lashes. They are not as natural as the 110's are but still are in my top 3 favorites for everyday wear. I trim a tiny bit of length off of inside corner and must trim this style a smidgen on the outside corner just on my left eye since that eye is a little deeper set.
Edit: Now , that I have a bit more experience with this style..I cut vertically into them especially towards the outer corners to take out some of the denseness and make it more natural.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used to love these lashes, but Ardell recently changed the shape completley!! They used to look sexy and natural, but the new ones make me look like a drag queen. I will no longer repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by DoeRaeMe

These eyelashes are amazing. I used to use ones from MAC, but I find that you can't reuse them as often as the ones from Ardell and they're just so darn expensive! The 120 has a natural look to them- not too heavy or light...just perfect. My eyelashes are thin and the Ardells never seem to overpower mine like how MAC eyelashes do. They are worth a try!