July 22, 2014 | 1260 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - SuperStay Better Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 6:09:00 AM More reviews by Threase

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When it's warm out, my skin flares up. Red blotches start to appear out of nowhere and my BB cream did not really cover this up. It just dried out.
So I got this Maybelline make up one day, along with the pressed powder of the same brand name and behold a new-faced me!!
The coverage is excellent and it glides on. I use a foundation brush to apply and work it in really well into the skin. Then I top with the powder. It looks so flawless and doesn't dry up or anything, unlike the other foundations I have had.
One problem is that throughout the day, it does rub off. I work with books and paper and they are dotted with foundation marks from where I have touched my face and then touched a book! But this is a small price to pay for having flawless looking skin for at least 10 hours!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2014 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Bought this on a whim, like I pretty much always buy foundations. Don't really need it, am very content with the bb creams and powders I have, but this received very good ratings and reviews here in the Netherlands. So when I saw it for half price I went ahead and bought it. The colour I have is 021 NUDE, which is fairly light with yellow to neutral undertones, it's almost completely right for me. In winter I probably have to go down to 010 IVORY (020 CAMEO is lighter than the 010, strangely enough). One pump is way too much for me, but I don't need much coverage, it made it very difficult to apply evenly with my fingers. I had to use facial spray (Evian) to blot it down a bit, and this did the trick. It's pretty sheer, my freckles shine through, but all imperfections are toned down. A lot! I have trouble finding the pores on my nose, it covers them up brilliantly! Will update how this works after using it a few more times.