October 24, 2014 | 864 users online

Lip Gloss - Sephora - Rouge Infusion - Red Essence

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by alina08

This is fade resistant and stays on for hours at a time. The color is a beautiful blood red that looks perfect for the winter. This tends to bleed a little if you do not use lip liner, so I recommend prepping the lips before use.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by 4tee1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this with another order by redeeming my Sephroa points (so it was basically a gwp) and I could not choose the color, it automatically filled in Red Essence as the color I got. I would not have chose that color based on the color swatches but I love it. It is pigmented but not overly so and I think it would look nice on any skin tone. It's a very my lips only better color, I will buy a full size one in this unlikely color next time I am at the store! I am new to lip stains so this is really my first experience, it's not really moisturizing but I am a Burt's Bees fanatic so that's fine, I just apply balm over the color if my lips get dry. The color is very long wearing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

This product is good overall. It lasts all day (literally, even with drinking and eating), it's moisturizing and the formula is water-based rather than cream based so it glides effortlessly without making your lips feel sticky. I will warn you that you will probably hate this product when you first apply it. It smells weird, tastes weird, and if your lips are chapped the color will be off. But give it the rest of the day and you'll grow to love it!

I love this shade of red! It's a very dark red but not too dark. I'm very pale so I have to be careful with dark colors. I've heard complaints that the color isn't pigmented. This one is extremely pigmented! But maybe they're all different. But overall I recommend this one.