Bare Escentuals Marvelous Movie Lipgloss- Smooth Talker

I am not a lip gloss lover I prefer lipstick but ill tell you what this is what all lip glosses should be it smells like mint chocolate and it is thick but not sticky it stays on a long time and it is marvelous as the name states. I want more n more of these and btw the packaging is sturdy and nice. 10 stars for this product.

This lipgloss is eh. It's a decent product, but it's nothing to really rave about.
Smooth Talker is a light, cool-toned cotton candy pink with prominent golden shimmer. It looks very beautiful in its packaging, coupled with the sleek black cap and tall, clear tube. Promising in its tube, yes, but on the lips- the cotton candy pink color does not show up. Only the golden shimmer does. The golden shimmer does look very nice, but that's about all I could see on my lips, which I found disappointing.
What I found the most interesting was the taste and smell- it smells very pepperminty, and feels very cooling on the lips. It tastes pepperminty too, but with more chemicals, and the taste isn't super pleasant, but not unbearable at all. I liked that.
The texture of this gloss is really thick, in my opinion- it has an interesting viscosity. You do need a good amount of this gloss to get an even coat (a little bit does NOT go a long way), and I wouldn't call this a lightweight gloss, but it does look very smooth. However, it doesn't feel extremely sticky on the lips and it leaves a beautiful shine.
I think the staying power is kind of average; it doesn't need to be reapplied too often, but it won't last all day either. It sure doesn't last through food. Unfortunately, it leaves a sticky residue on my lips after I took it off, which is slightly annoying.
This isn't a bad lipgloss, but for $18, you can definitely find better products. I'd probably try some more of the Marvelous Moxie line if I get the chance, because the gloss does look very nice.