September 20, 2014 | 1924 users online

Hair Treatments - Pantene - Dry Oil with Argan Oil

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by etteilbuO

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let me tell you about this baby: it is marvellous. I'm not a big fan of supermarket hair products, mainly because I have a very irritated and atopic scalp that reacts really badly to most low brand shampoos. But the story is different with thing that do not go near the roots - although many of them don't have any visible effect whatsoever. Not this, I tried it for the first time by chance: my mom had bought it, it was there, a couple of pumps before drying and... paradise. The hair was incredibly soft, hydrated, protected and shiny. After a month of use - every time before blowdrying and it's still almost full - I can teel you there are seriously visibly results: split ends recuced to a minimum, softness galore and that feeling of really thick, dense hair you get when you cut your hair and it's basically as healthy as it will ever get. It is quite amazing, I don't think I've ever been so impressed with a hair product. Other positive features: the package is neat, clean, and the pump gives you exactly what you need, and the content really lasts. This, bearing in mind that Pantene is not exactly expensive, gives you a great quality/price relation.

I haven't tried it as a mask yet - letting it soak during the night and washing it in the morning. But I'm tempted. And I'm also tempted to try the other dry oil, with vitamin E.

Amazing.