July 22, 2014 | 1300 users online

Body Scrubs - Sienna X - Polishing Body Scrub

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by imperiale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So I bought this exfoliating polishing scrub specifically because I wanted to start self-tanning with the Sienna X Gradual Glowing Self Tan, and I figured because it was formulated for use before a self tan it would probably be good - and it is!

I love a good body scrub, but more often than not I find that scrubs I've used FEEL slightly exfoliating and impart moisture, but don't do much to ACTUALLY exfoliate.

This scrub however, really does work - it has small grains of pumice (as opposed to sugar, salt, synthetic grains etc.), which really do exfoliate whilst still being gentle on the skin - pair this scrub with some exfoliating gloves, and the result is even more fantastic - uber soft knees and elbows, and certainly a perfect base for a self tan. Smells beautiful as well - lightly like lemongrass.

As I said, I bought this specifically to use in advance of a self tan, but I will continue to use it apart from that because it's just so effective in getting really beautiful soft skin!

Packaging is plain - a 200ml bottle that matches the Sienna X line of products with a push cap. Price is somewhat expensive for a scrub - about 11, but you don't need to use too much and I think it is well worth it as it's so effective. Will definitely repurchase!