September 2, 2014 | 1645 users online

Treatments (Face) - Cantareus Pure Revival - Multiactive Rejuvenating Serum

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 6:18:00 AM More reviews by tonyawilkes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This serum is one of a 4-part series by Cantareus Pure Revival.

Its main ingredients are dry snail slime concentrate and dry snail caviar concentrate, not snail secretion filtrate like all the others.

I have been using it for 4 months now and can definitely say it's working. My pores have shrunk, the pesky little wrinkles I was worried about are almost invisible, my face has this glow now - but not the greasy type glow, it looks healthy and fresh. I love it!

The serum itself is very lightweight and disappears into the skin almost instantly. The manufacturer says it contains twice as much active ingredients as the other creams and I believe them.

Serum, then night cream and I wake up in the morning with the smoothest skin I have had in a very long time. Supple, too.

Only con: the price tag is a little high but if you don't use too much, it goes a long way. I did do some research and the other ingredients they have in there are new and very expensive, so I guess you get what you pay for.