Cantareus Pure Revival - Multiactive Rejuvenating Serum

Alpha Bisabolol, Argan oil, Avocado oil, Borage seed oil, Coenzyme Q10, Dermaxyl, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroviton 24, Matrixyl 3000, Panthenol (Provitamin B-5), Serine aminoacid, Shea Butter, Snail slime concentrate (dry) & Snail caviar concentrate (dry), Sweet almond oil, Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Vitamin E, Wheatgerm oil

on 6/18/2014 6:18:00 AM

This serum is one of a 4-part series by Cantareus Pure Revival.

Its main ingredients are dry snail slime concentrate and dry snail caviar concentrate, not snail secretion filtrate like all the others.

I have been using it for 4 months now and can definitely say it's working. My pores have shrunk, the pesky little wrinkles I was worried about are almost invisible, my face has this glow now - but not the greasy type glow, it looks healthy and fresh. I love it!

The serum itself is very lightweight and disappears into the skin almost instantly. The manufacturer says it contains twice as much active ingredients as the other creams and I believe them.

Serum, then night cream and I wake up in the morning with the smoothest skin I have had in a very long time. Supple, too.

Only con: the price tag is a little high but if you don't use too much, it goes a long way. I did do some research and the other ingredients they have in there are new and very expensive, so I guess you get what you pay for.

Popular Treatments (Face)