September 18, 2014 | 1851 users online

BB Cream - DERMAdoctor - DD Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by jessierose27

Love. Great primer and color is nice if I wanna wear alone in the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Jen62975

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this! I have tried probably every BB cream and tinted moisturizer on the market; and I couldn't find any that I liked. I had been using L'oreal (magic skin beautifier) BB Cream mixed with Lumene anti-age CC cream. I was ok with that, but by the end of the day my skin looked splotchy. The Dermadoctor DD Cream, however, is AWESOME! It is easy to match your skin, since it only comes in one color. It goes on grey, then changes to your skin color. It gives your skin just enough sheen, without looking greasy. You will definitely need to use powder (perhaps mattifying powder) on too of the cream. Also it is best to give it a few minutes to dry before proceeding to the next step. Sometimes I use the hair dryer. When I see my skin in picture when wearing this cream, I just look good-my coloring looks tan (although I do not tan), without being overly tan or orange. It's just perfect, for me. This is one of my essentials, and will be for many, many years!