September 22, 2014 | 1289 users online

Treatments (Eye) - La Prairie - Lipo-Sculpting Eye Gel [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2010 12:34:00 PM More reviews by bululu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought I had bought a product from one of the best brands on the market and for that reason it should have worked on fine lines as a treat. It is totally ineffective. Fine lines untouched, the overall area unchanged, just my purse lighter. Definetely NOT buying it ever again. I have had better results from a cheap brand like Olay regenerist!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2008 10:58:00 PM More reviews by pifamili

It just didn't seems to work. I gave it more than a month before judging its efficacy but nahz...just No significant improvement at all. Waste of money. you could do so much more for your skin with that money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2008 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Wonder78

I was very excited to obtain a traveler package of La Prairie samples, but this eye gel turn to a disappointment for me. The sample lasts a long time so I think I should be eligiable to tell the effectiveness of this product. I don't know what it is targeted at, but I don't see any improvement on my skin. I don't usually have puffiness problem around my eyes, so I cannot rate it in that perspective. However, no decrease on my undereye dark circle or undereye lines (my biggest concerns). I am young at 24 now. Maybe the gel works better on more mature skin, I don't know. maybe it just doesn't work on well on any skin since it even cannot improve young skin like mine. I won't buy the regular jar. Overall, basic eye gel that hydrate your eye area, no special effect. You can buy same or better product with much cheaper price. If you really want to spend lots of money on skin care, try other luxury line like Revivem,etc. If it doesn't work, don't waste you money buying it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2007 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Same as the previous review I also have bad reaction to the entire La Prairie eye creams except for the Cellular night cream which is my HG from 6 years.
    This one cause me really bad itching red eyes and burning, my skin around the eye come extremely dry…never will buy again!!!
    I think better try before buy!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2006 12:16:00 AM More reviews by cathy_lili

I'm happy I tried sample before I jumped into the full size jar. It causes milia after I use 3 times!!! Even the heavier eye cream will not cause that. I've tried almost all of LP's eye products, more or less my eye area has some bad reaction to them except caviar eye complex. My suggestion is to get sample before you buy it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2006 11:50:00 PM More reviews by StellaCH

I love this so much. It is guaranteed to give my eyes a rested more youthful look every time I use it. I can't rave enough! I don't use it every day as it is so expensive.. only when I look very tired :) My sister who is a make up artist likes using it on her clients, says it gives the perfect "tight' effect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2006 7:38:00 PM More reviews by beautynyc

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of a precious few eye treatments that actually work to reduce my puffiness. I love that it's a gel, but a non-drying gel. My eyes stay moist all day, but the puff goes down quick. I have recommended this product to many customers and I must say they do come back and tell me that they are happy with their purchase! I just wish it wasn't so expensive!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2005 4:08:00 PM More reviews by tzenka

Not useful for me. Not terrible either, but at that price, you'd expect brilliance. Didn't do anything for puffiness, I don't imagine it would do anything for circles either. Not hydrating and I can feel it "pulling my skin". If you like a good eye treatment, just get the cellular day cream and the essence of caviar eye complex, they work fantastically, without any of the "pulling" effect.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2005 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Simply_beautiful

I was so excited to try this one as the consultant promised dramatic reduction of dark circles! So i spend a significant amount of money for the 15ml pot and run home to try it! It felt ok at the beginning, a nice refreshing lightweight gel... This is where the advantages stop. This gel is not hydrating at all and i woke up the next day with red instead of dark circles! I have heard many people have had allergic reactions to this product and that it has caused milia in many cases. I took it back a week after and swapped it for my beloved cellular eye contour cream. And for its price, I got the essential exfoliator as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2005 10:17:00 AM More reviews by lilycheeks

I love this eye gel!!! It's amazin! When I put this on at night, I wake up with normal eyes, no puffyness anymore! Even when I sleep only a couple of hours at night I wake up as if I slept 9 or more hours. It's a great eye gel. Too bad it is so expensive, but worth every penny.