November 23, 2014 | 2031 users online

Sunscreen - Boots - No 7 Protect and Perfect Intense Facial Sun Protection SPF 30

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by dundada

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I think this review is for the newer No7 Anti-Dark Spot Facial Sun Protection SPF30 by Boots that Boots has mixed with one of their popular serums. I only bought it because I need a chemical sunscreen for my dark skin that doesn't leave a whitish cast all over the place and L'Oreal has gotten rid of their Solar Expertise line that had a matte sunscreen that didn't look white. I don't see a whitish cast thank goodness but it does make my face shiny although when I first put it on I did use my moisturiser firsthand in rather a liberal fashion. How clumsy of me : )

I may update this review in the future.

I just need to use this a bit more sparingly perhaps!

I'm a MAC NC45 and I have oily, acne prone skin.

UPDATE 19/06/2014 I can only ever use this sparingly especially as I usually use foundation and powder over it. Using even a little more than a spare amount renders my face too darn shiny and makes some of my makeup slip off during the day a bit. But the back of the tube of this says 'no shine'. My foot! LOL I won't be buying this again for this reason. I have oily skin normally as it is especially during hot and humid weather.

People who have very dry skin, hate the look of matte skin and prefer to look dewy all the time may very well like this a lot.