September 17, 2014 | 1965 users online

Bronzers - Artdeco - Jungle Fever Collection

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 6:48:00 AM More reviews by 5starchikita

A few months ago, I was introduced to Art Deco makeup & I have been loving their products ever since! I was sent some of the most beautiful makeup from their Jungle Fever Collection just the other day which is almost too pretty to use!

The Bronzing Powder Compact with exclusive Jungle Fever design is totally gorgeous & gives me a natural sun-kissed matt complexion, which is something that I miss during winter. It contains Inca oil, which nourishes the skin and helps it retain moisture. It also contains SPF 15 to protect the skin from harmful UV radiation.

The collection also features the Bronzing Glow Blusher, in the shade ‘queen of the jungle’ which is a combination of three gorgeous, gently shimmering colours that sublimate my complexion with a gently sun-kissed, radiant flush of blush. I’m addicted to it and haven’t used anything else since.

Two beautiful Art Couture Lipsticks feature in this collection, the pearl blazing red (no.366) is my favourite as well as all the other girls in the office it seems. It is deliciously creamy and nourishing, and is intensely pigmented, for an ultimate statement lip that doesn’t feather or bleed.

There are also some fabulour highly pigmented eyeshadows in the collection, but these are the only ones above that ive used and reviewed.

You can go and try these limited edition beauties for yourselves at any Farmers NZ store; but get in quick before they are all gone.