August 29, 2014 | 434 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Beauty Benefits Beauty Brilliance Blush

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

I have two Wet 'n' Wild Beauty Benefits Beauty Brilliance Blushes in 21072 Perfectly Plum & 21073 Golden Pink. Both Perfectly Plum & Golden Pink are shimmery, but as pink is lighter than plum, the shimmer shows more in that shade. I can't find them anywhere, so I believe they're discontinued. I have a hard time eve finding them online! When these were in Walmart stores, they were $8. These are good drugstore buys. I know it's odd to say, but I like that the colour payoff isn't strong because like the package says: it illuminates naturally. While it isn't intense, it is true to colour. If you want strong colour, you really have to pack it on.

I do enjoy both the shades; I like & wear Perfectly Plum more frequently because it looks more natural on my dark skin. It leaves barely-there colour. Golden Pink still looks natural, but it gives me skin a more flushed, rosy look. Like the packaging says, these blushes offer a "sheer veil of colour." The little brush provided is very soft & whispy.

The packaging it a bit big & bulky, but it is pretty. It is grey with magenta lining & the powder itself has a lotus flower print/detail. It is rectangular, but oddly shaped/angled & because of that, I think they're a little hard to open. In any case, I still use these & would recommend buying them if they weren't so hard to find.