October 1, 2014 | 1934 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Centerstage Collection - Photo Op Eyeshadow - LE 34140 Shades of the Hamptons

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Ruth

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A compact of 5 lovely pastel powder eye shadows. I use them dry with a fluff brush or my finger for a wash of color. I have cool coloring; but even the beige with gold flecks looks fine. Probably because of its sheerness. The blue, orchid, aqua and green are matte finished. (Other reviewers have identified the orchid as lavender or pink.) I find the curved sponge-tipped applicator included with Fergie's eye shadow quintets to be curiously difficult to use due to the curve. Funny how tiny details can make a difference. These shadows last the day both with and without primer. I use Urban Decay orginal primer potion which is clear.

The limited editions of Fergie's eye shadows have the color name and number only on the tag you rip off and throw away. Then it has no identification of the color at all. I taped it to the back of the compact.