Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Centerstage Photo Op Eyeshadow

on 6/9/2014 10:35:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A compact of 5 lovely pastel powder eye shadows. I use them dry with a fluff brush or my finger for a wash of color. I have cool coloring; but even the beige with gold flecks looks fine. Probably because of its sheerness. The blue, orchid, aqua and green are matte finished. (Other reviewers have identified the orchid as lavender or pink.) I find the curved sponge-tipped applicator included with Fergie's eye shadow quintets to be curiously difficult to use due to the curve. Funny how tiny details can make a difference. These shadows last the day both with and without primer. I use Urban Decay orginal primer potion which is clear.

The limited editions of Fergie's eye shadows have the color name and number only on the tag you rip off and throw away. Then it has no identification of the color at all. I taped it to the back of the compact.

on 9/27/2013 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very chalky i even used a primer Poof i dont like it at all. colors look bold but there NOT pigmented Ive bought cheaper make up with my umff lol.. sorry not agood buy

on 8/17/2013 10:45:00 AM

I got this for 3.99 at Walgreens so I'm not expecting anything great.... but for the price its not bad... I agree with the other poster that they grab a little unevenly but I think it may also because I used a primer. Overall you have to work a little harder with these but that's not a problem for me considering the price.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

What a disappointment, considering the usual quality of WnW eyeshadows. I bought this in Maldives Sky. Pretty colors, but the shadows themselves are dry, chalky and the lighter colors lack pigment. I have oily skin and these did not wear well, even over primer or a Color Tattoo, I had creasing by noon time. And when applying over primer or a creme eyeshadow, they tend to "grab" and apply unevenly. These are quite different from WnW's Color Icon shadows.