December 19, 2014 | 891 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie Centerstage Photo Op Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Ruth

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A compact of 5 lovely pastel powder eye shadows. I use them dry with a fluff brush or my finger for a wash of color. I have cool coloring; but even the beige with gold flecks looks fine. Probably because of its sheerness. The blue, orchid, aqua and green are matte finished. (Other reviewers have identified the orchid as lavender or pink.) I find the curved sponge-tipped applicator included with Fergie's eye shadow quintets to be curiously difficult to use due to the curve. Funny how tiny details can make a difference. These shadows last the day both with and without primer. I use Urban Decay orginal primer potion which is clear.

The limited editions of Fergie's eye shadows have the color name and number only on the tag you rip off and throw away. Then it has no identification of the color at all. I taped it to the back of the compact.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by meximixgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Very chalky i even used a primer Poof i dont like it at all. colors look bold but there NOT pigmented Ive bought cheaper make up with my umff lol.. sorry not agood buy

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by sephoranut

I got this for 3.99 at Walgreens so I'm not expecting anything great.... but for the price its not bad... I agree with the other poster that they grab a little unevenly but I think it may also because I used a primer. Overall you have to work a little harder with these but that's not a problem for me considering the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2013 8:33:00 AM More reviews by Winter_Snowfall

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a disappointment, considering the usual quality of WnW eyeshadows. I bought this in Maldives Sky. Pretty colors, but the shadows themselves are dry, chalky and the lighter colors lack pigment. I have oily skin and these did not wear well, even over primer or a Color Tattoo, I had creasing by noon time. And when applying over primer or a creme eyeshadow, they tend to "grab" and apply unevenly. These are quite different from WnW's Color Icon shadows.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No