November 23, 2014 | 1905 users online

Makeup Brushes - Becca - #12 Eye Shadow Brush

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2005 4:02:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Really crappy brush. Raccoon hair brush, designed for the easy application of powder eye shadow to the eye lid and eye crease. However, it is a flat edged brush that sort of fans out a little at the top. Because of the flat top it doesnt really fit the crease for me. Its also too fluffy for a stiffier application of color and yet the head is too small for all over the lid application. Its just really an awkward brush. Retails for a whopping $33 which is alot for a tiny shadow brush. Would not repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2003 3:32:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

The entire Becca brush range is awful, in my opinion- and the eye shadow brushes are probably the worst.

This doesn't deposit colour evenly, and is actually painful to use. These were sold at the boutique where I used to work, and were always the last brushes we reached for during makeup applications- Stila and Nars are much safer options.

continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2002 5:01:00 PM More reviews by blyss

I had a Becca makeover and the MA used this on me and OW! that's sharp! I'm not certain if it was specifically that brush but I flinched each time she used the brush on my eyes. It's supposed to deposit the e/s onto the cream area. Not a great brush in my opinion because not only did it hurt, she had to switch brushes mid-way because it didn't place the colour evenly (her words, not mine!). Kinda expensive too... not the greatest in my opinion!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2002 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Jenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: hard ferrule is less prone to dings than other brands;
CONS: more effective at placing crease color than placing lid color; there are better eye brushes on the market; COMMENTS: flat ferrule and flat cut brush head; designed to place color on eye lid or eye crease area; raccoon hair on this brush seems softer than Madina Milano's racoon brush; brush head is hand shaped; wooden handles are very light