December 18, 2014 | 1809 users online

Gels/Soaps - Bahama Balm Aloe Vera Gel

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

I bought this 16 fl oz bottle of Bahama Balm Aloe Vera Gel for a dollar from my local 99¢ Store. I think everybody should have & use this. Even though this isn't "real" (natural) aloe vera, it does a good job at soothing; I use it as an alternative to moisturizers on my oily skin. It absorbs fast & it doesn't make my face sticky. The gel is very cooling, especially after I get out of the shower or right before I go to sleep. I have sensitive skin (acne-prone & easily irritated) & don't like to put any ol' thing on it—this didn't irritate me or break me out at all. This is artificially fragranced, but it's not bad & it does wear off. My only gripe is that that the bottle says it "softens & nourishes skin year around" & I personally found that it doesn't work well anyplace else but my face. I've put it on my arms & legs & wasn't anything close to nourished haha In any case, I would highly recommend this aloe vera gel.