December 20, 2014 | 1088 users online

Eyeliner - Shu Uemura - Lasting gel pencil eyeliner in M Black 01

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by n1ks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been on the hunt for a good easy to use everyday gel eyeliner that's in a pen/pencil format, and I came across this at a Shu Uemura store. It retails for RM85 here in Malaysia which is a little pricey, but I have given up on going through drugstore versions that either smudge or fade away after a few hours.

This comes in a super sleek metallic pen casing, that has a little bit of weight to it, giving it a nice luxury feel. The formula, is EXACTLY what i was looking for. It has the soft buttery texture of a gel liner, and it lasts all day without smudging. The nib is tiny allowing for really precise application.

The only gripe I have with this is it's not retractable, so if you've clicked too much... there's no going back!

Overall, this is an excellent everyday liner, and i would definitely repurchase this again

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Suil

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually like or love Shu products, from skincare to hair to makeup. This one was a disappointment. The self-sharpening mechanism and consistency are great. But it smears quickly and fades, more than the regular drawing pencils, which I love. I liked the inky color. I'm going back to looking for the perfect liquid eyeliner for above the lashes and tightlining. If you want beautiful, unusual colors that can be smudged, check out the drawing pencils.