October 31, 2014 | 875 users online

Lipstick - Kat Von D - Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in A Go Go

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2014 8:28:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow, this is orange. I bought it in Sephora without trying it on because I'm scared of catching Ebola from their testers. I'm PPP with blue eyes and dark brown hair. I don't know if this looks good on me but I'm going to rock it anyway because I paid $19. Besides the bright orange shade, here's what I liked about it. The color was easy to apply. A little goes a long way. Once it dries, it doesn't budge for hours. It can feel a little drying on the lips but I don't wear lipstick that often and I didn't have any real discomfort. I loved the matte finish. I wish the colors in this collection were more wearable. I looked at the more neutral shades at Sephora and they were either too brown or too dark for me to pull off so I bought the orange because it was beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 4:44:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

This is not for the faint of heart orange. The kind of orange that you can see a mile away, but because it's matte it's somehow more wearable. So just be sure that you love orange and are willing to get bold with it.