Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in A Go Go

3.0

on 4/19/2015 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

So I loved this color in the store, I'm all about bright..but my lord this was so drying and patchy. Not worth it! Ill have to get my neon orange fix elsewhere. My lips feel like cracked plaster.

on 10/9/2014 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Wow, this is orange. I bought it in Sephora without trying it on because I'm scared of catching Ebola from their testers. I'm PPP with blue eyes and dark brown hair. I don't know if this looks good on me but I'm going to rock it anyway because I paid $19. Besides the bright orange shade, here's what I liked about it. The color was easy to apply. A little goes a long way. Once it dries, it doesn't budge for hours. It can feel a little drying on the lips but I don't wear lipstick that often and I didn't have any real discomfort. I loved the matte finish. I wish the colors in this collection were more wearable. I looked at the more neutral shades at Sephora and they were either too brown or too dark for me to pull off so I bought the orange because it was beautiful.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is not for the faint of heart orange. The kind of orange that you can see a mile away, but because it's matte it's somehow more wearable. So just be sure that you love orange and are willing to get bold with it.

Popular Lipsticks