Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Jeffree

on 4/3/2015 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Kat Von D did it again. This is the best long wear lipstick I've purchased. The color is highly pigmented and works with my skin tone. It really does last a long time. It is slightly drying but nothing a little lip balm can't fix. I love this.

on 3/27/2015 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

PROS

- pigmented
- long wearing
- lightweight

CONS

- streaky
- drying
- dries quickly

COMMENTS: Beautiful shade. It has a very thin consistency, so streaking will happen (dab your finger over your lips to help with blending). It also sets quickly, so you have to work fast. I advise you wear a lip balm underneath because it can be drying and will settle into fine lines, but it does stay put and is very pigmented.

Will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is by far the best liquid lipstick line I have tried. I feel like there is nothing on my lips! It doesn't dry out my lips or have that sticky feeling. I just wish this line came with more colours.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Sephora now describes this shade as hot pink, and I see it as more of a coral pink (it used to be 'bright coral pink' on their site). If you gravitate towards pink coral instead of red coral, then you probably need it. As always, the formula is really good and long lasting.

Recommended for Medium Skin