November 23, 2014 | 1011 users online

Loose Powders - Graftobian - Luxe Cashmere HD Setting Powder (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this product because of the rave reviews on Youtube and because I wanted to take a break from my usual Ben Nye powders (Topaz, Banana). What a disappointment!

It doesn't set foundation well (or at all) nor does it control oil; moreover, on my NC50 skin it comes off a chalky white regardless of how much I blend. Also, as far as packaging is concerned, the filter's holes are so large that you have to keep it upright at all times to avoid making a mess. If you store it on its side or invert it by mistake, and then reopen it, powder will be everywhere! Back to my plain but lovely Ben Nye powders I go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by lillyrowan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Graftobian makes two types of face powders, one a foundation powder, and the other is a loose setting powder. I am writing about the loose setting powder. This is the best setting powder I have ever used. It seems to literally disappear into my skin. It does a great job of keeping my foundation in place. I use the translucent color, BUT there are two other shade choices a medium and a dark. The price is great. You can buy one of two sizes - a little shaker jar for around $5.00, or what appears to be a small vat for around $11.00. I have tried both the Channel and the MUFE -- this is WAY better.