Paula's Choice EYELINER brush

4.4

Not tested on animals

on 9/7/2011 4:29:00 PM

I've had this brush for many years now & it is holding up very well. It is a very nice brush, especially for the moderate price. The bristles are soft yet firm enough to allow a fine, precise application. You can easily get a thicker line if you press down a little more. I use this brush to apply wet eyeshadow as eyeliner. It tends to splay just a tiny bit if it gets too dry, so I have to make sure the shadow remains wet while using it.

on 1/14/2009 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a very good eyeliner brush. I have had it for a few years. It has been washed many times and is still in great shape. I don't reach for it as much as I used to. I like MAC 266 the best right now. For a fine line eyeliner brush this is a great choice.

on 3/6/2007 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really like this little eyeliner brush. It is comparable to the quality of Mac's brushes:) It has a very little tiny, yet dense tip; which is perfect to tightline eyes with. I grab this to tightline when my other tightliner brushes need to be cleaned, IMO, one can never have enough tightliner brushes. I have so many Mac fluidlines, that I like to have different brushes for all the colors, and this one is highly recommended. UPDATE: I changed my mind on this brush, I used it last night for tightlining and the brush part is too long and not firm enough to create a fine and precise line. I got liner all over my eyes. Blah, wouldn't recommend.

on 12/14/2006 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great brush for apply a thin line. I've only tried it with powdered eye shadow. I've used it wet and dry. Thought it did a good job. Can't beat the price and the quality is great.

on 1/4/2006 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This eyeliner brush is great! I used to use all MAC brushes that I purchased 15 years ago. When I decided to buy new brushes, I purchased all Paula's Choice. I love them. They are equal in quality to MAC's, but soooo much cheaper.

on 4/25/2005 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Magnificent. Works exactly like my BB fine liner brush, but at half the price ($9 vs. $18). Perfect to use with BB Gel eyeliner or Stila Smudegpots!

on 8/7/2003 2:02:00 PM

I attempted to use this brush with BB gel eyeliner but gave up. It tended to splay, and was difficult to use. I complained and got a free replacement, but that had the same problem. I finally threw away the brush and bought the BB one; it is terrific.

on 4/1/2003 3:35:00 PM

This is a great brush for powder or liquid liner! I even use it with my BB gel liner!

on 12/22/2002 8:43:00 PM

This is the perfect brush for precise, delicate liquid liner work. I use it with my Nars liquid liners, and it gives the sharpest line, and is easy to handle too.

on 12/26/2002 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I agree with the other reviewers, if you are looking to create a nice thin line then this brush is for you. As usual, the PC brushes hold up beautifully.

Popular Makeup Brushes