July 28, 2014 | 984 users online

Treatments - Up & Up - Dip-It Nail Polish Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

I'd heard about this product online and how much better it was because of the soft plastic bristles inside (instead of foam). It was so cheap I had to try it for myself. It really works great! I don't even have to be paying attention while I'm using this - I can watch TV or read a book. Also, you can just refill this jar with more remover when you start running out. One thing that should be mentioned - this is ACETONE, not gentle, moisturizing remover. I don't mind because I oil up my nails and cuticles every night, but this can be drying for some.
Love this little guy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by STACEYFFF

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

YES! YES! YES! This stuff takes off all polish, lickety-split! Thank you inner nuby-nubs and Target. See-ya, yesterday's glitter polish!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I reeeeaaaaaally like this nail polish remover.
First off, the packaging is amazing. Instead of a bottle from which you would pour the liquid, it's a tub with a plastic brush-like interior into which you dip your finger and scrub up and down against the bristles. And this is the trick, I think, to using it properly, as twisting your finger won't really yield any notable results. But if used properly, this stuff is incredible. True, it looks like the Sarlacc in Return of the Jedi, but it works like a dream. Just make sure to have it on a solid surface and keep your face away when puncturing the plastic film upon first opening it.
It makes mince meat out of glitter polishes and glue-on nails like nothing else. Seriously. I've never been able to remove glitter polishes and artificial nails this easily. It really makes my nail-doin' time much shorter and more enjoyable.
Price-wise, it's crazy cheap. Because it's Target's house brand. Woo!
I will DEFINITELY repurchase this.