December 21, 2014 | 1805 users online

Treatments - Up & Up - Dip-It Nail Polish Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is perfect!! In the past I had used the little jars of polish remover that had a sponge with a hole in the middle of it. One glittery mani would tear the little sponge up and basically render it useless. Enter Up & Up Dip-It! Inside the tub is a soft bristled plastic brush surrounded by acetone that removes every trace of polish in record time. Glitters, darks, multiple thick coats of polish just come right off. Some of my denser glitters do take a little scrubbing action to remove, but it is by far easier and less time consuming than any other method I have ever tried. It does contain an acetone remover which is harsher and more drying than a non-acetone remover, but you could always dump out the acetone and replace it with whatever remover you prefer. I highly recommend this to EVERYONE who paints his/her nails!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

I'd heard about this product online and how much better it was because of the soft plastic bristles inside (instead of foam). It was so cheap I had to try it for myself. It really works great! I don't even have to be paying attention while I'm using this - I can watch TV or read a book. Also, you can just refill this jar with more remover when you start running out. One thing that should be mentioned - this is ACETONE, not gentle, moisturizing remover. I don't mind because I oil up my nails and cuticles every night, but this can be drying for some.
Love this little guy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by STACEYFFF

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

YES! YES! YES! This stuff takes off all polish, lickety-split! Thank you inner nuby-nubs and Target. See-ya, yesterday's glitter polish!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I reeeeaaaaaally like this nail polish remover.
First off, the packaging is amazing. Instead of a bottle from which you would pour the liquid, it's a tub with a plastic brush-like interior into which you dip your finger and scrub up and down against the bristles. And this is the trick, I think, to using it properly, as twisting your finger won't really yield any notable results. But if used properly, this stuff is incredible. True, it looks like the Sarlacc in Return of the Jedi, but it works like a dream. Just make sure to have it on a solid surface and keep your face away when puncturing the plastic film upon first opening it.
It makes mince meat out of glitter polishes and glue-on nails like nothing else. Seriously. I've never been able to remove glitter polishes and artificial nails this easily. It really makes my nail-doin' time much shorter and more enjoyable.
Price-wise, it's crazy cheap. Because it's Target's house brand. Woo!
I will DEFINITELY repurchase this.