Dove Pistachio Cream Beauty Bar with Magnolia Scent

on 6/23/2015 9:56:00 AM

HEAVEN in a bar. This isn't quite same smell as cream wash version - bar is much more buttery, almost pure butter scent with light floral top. Rich, moisturizing, but never greasy, and never irritating to skin. Love it! Wish they'd make a lotion. Haven't seen the oil version reviewed here, sadly. It is a little hard to find this, so I've stocked up.

on 4/1/2015 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Heavenly scent.
I love this scent sooo much.
I prefer the body wash over this by far but that is only out of personal preference.
They both smell so good.
Wish there was a matching lotion and spray I would use it every night before bed.

My favorite soap and body washes are Dove products. We have hard water and these rinse clean without leaving a sticky film on my skin. Very moisturizing and the pistachio magnolia is a unique, creamy scent that isn't overpowering. I traded my Dove shea butter bar for this. Nothing out there like it. Highly recommend.

on 6/27/2014 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It's luxurious. End of story.

on 6/25/2014 2:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ooooh! I LOVE this soap! We are a bar soap family so I am always trying out something new. I love the magnolia scent! I love just catching a whiff of it anytime I am in the bathroom it smells so wonderful!
It lathers up very nicely and gives good moisture.
Will repurchase.

on 5/26/2014 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think this Dove bar is my new favorite. It lathers up more than the original or any in the Go Fresh line...more like the Winter Care or the the one with shea butter (or any in the Purely Pampering line). It has a rich lather and a heavier scent, which I really like in a bar soap. I hope they keep this one around.

Popular Gels/Soaps