February 1, 2015 | 1617 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Pistachio Cream Beauty Bar with Magnolia Scent

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2015 12:50:00 AM More reviews by sweatingglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite soap and body washes are Dove products. We have hard water and these rinse clean without leaving a sticky film on my skin. Very moisturizing and the pistachio magnolia is a unique, creamy scent that isn't overpowering. I traded my Dove shea butter bar for this. Nothing out there like it. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by praesto

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's luxurious. End of story.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by meowsers2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ooooh! I LOVE this soap! We are a bar soap family so I am always trying out something new. I love the magnolia scent! I love just catching a whiff of it anytime I am in the bathroom it smells so wonderful!
It lathers up very nicely and gives good moisture.
Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think this Dove bar is my new favorite. It lathers up more than the original or any in the Go Fresh line...more like the Winter Care or the the one with shea butter (or any in the Purely Pampering line). It has a rich lather and a heavier scent, which I really like in a bar soap. I hope they keep this one around.