Ecotools Eye Enhancing Duo Brush Set

4.9

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

No animal testing - yeah! LOVE these brushes!
Quickest smoky eye EVER - use the short bristled one for pressing darker shadow onto the lash line - it practically does the smoky eye itself! I press that short bristled brush (not the angled one) first onto water, then dab onto my favorite smoky eyeshadow, press it onto my lash line and smudge with the same brush.

I've always loved a smoky eye but don't do it often in recent years 'cause of the time it takes. I like to be as quick and no fuss as possible with my makeup. But this brush makes it so quick and easy! Because of this silly brush, I've started doing a smoky eye often lately, and I feel so much more confident.
Love that Ecotools is cruelty free, inexpensive, & these brushes are double ended - better for travel and more economical. I've only used Ecotools brushes for years and have never had a single bristle fall out of any of them.

These are the only eye brushes I need (except for a brow brush/comb). Soft but sturdy, economical and eco friendly. Shadow applies easily and these brushes are perfect size in all respects. I find the pouch they came in a bit annoying to store them in so I don't use it unless I'm travelling. These brushes clean well and are good quality. I have yet to see even one bristle/hair shed. Overall I am impressed with the Eco Tools line as I have the retractable kabuki brush and love that one as well.

Would recommend this to anyone shopping for a brush set. Picked it up at Walmart for approx $8 Cdn.

This is a great brush set for a very economical price. I am satisfied with both the quality and longevity of the product. Plus it is sustainable, and therefore, awesome.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have sensitive skin and I'm careful in selecting the brushes I use. I've had success with other Ecotools brushes and bought this set.

The eyeshadow brush is a perfect size. Not too fluffy or small. Angled brush is perfect for applying brow powder. It works way better compared to expensive ones I've used. The smudger brush is wonderful to use to soften harsh eyeliner. The blending brush is a perfect size and shape for my hooded eyelids. I find some blending brushes are too large for my eye shape but not this one.

The bristles are soft and non irritating. I keep these brushes stored in the pouch they came in. Perfect for travel, in your purse for touch ups, or for everyday tool at home.

I bought these on Amazon Canada for $9.99 canadian dollars. I would repurchase.

Great for concealing, contouring and eyes! Lovely to touch, and so pretty! Great company!

This brush duo is quite fantastic. The hairs are ultra soft and I the dome head is great for packing on concentrated color. I like to use the angled head for smudging liner or getting a thin, clean line of shadow along the bottom lash line. The socket head is not too large which is helpful for applying crease shadows. The shadow head is not unique but it does pack a lot of color easily and is soft for depositing the shadow. The price is very economical so I own a few sets. I wish the brushes were individual but that is a preference and not a major deterrent. Really great work horse brushes that can fit virtually any budget. I have paid big bucks for real hair brushes from luxury brands and I have to say, I really do not notice a difference.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This set is perfect for my upcoming travel. It is four brushes in two. To be honest I mainly bought it for the blending side; because I needed a brush like this to perfect my eye looks.
For $7 you get great value; EcoTools makes great quality brushes. I have never experienced shedding or breakage with their face or eye brushes, and they are pretty soft as well. You should never pay $30 for a single synthetic eye brush, that is ridiculous.
So far I am loving this eye set.

I have about 3 of these sets, and love them to pieces. Extremely soft, gets the job done, and I use them every time that I apply eyeshadow. The smudge end is a great tool for getting in the inner corner as well as smudging out liner; the shadow end is great for packing on color and doing a little bit of blending; the crease end is perfect for applying and blending my crease color seamlessly; the liner brush is perfect for me, since I prefer to use eyeshadows as liner, both on the top and bottom lash line.

All in all, amazing product. A SA at Ulta recommended this to me as my first eye brush set, and I can see why: no matter what eyeshadow I use, these always make application a dream, and with minimal fallout to boot!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

omg love love love! just started using these a few days ago and I prefer these over my MAC .... The angled brush is perfect for eyebrows...The blending brush is soft & works a dream ... There is also a shadow base brush is brilliant for packing on colour and the pencil type brush is great for getting into the crease or into the tear duct overall these cost me £5 from superdrug on offer and honestly some of the best brushes I have bought... ideal for beginners too! also the quality is awesome for the price .....defo recommend ... you can do pretty much any eye look with these including eyebrows!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm SE-Asian with slightly hooded lids. My lid area isn't big and since I'm not masterful in MU (I also rarely wear eye makeup except for mascara, and eyeliner to a lesser degree), I'm still struggling a bit to make my eye makeup looks nice. Still, eye makeup tools are not my priority, so I never spend too much money on them.

When I first saw these brushes, I was skeptical. I didn't think the blending brush would be good for my eye types. Then I saw one of the tutorials that made me think these may work on me. And for the price, I've barely got nothing to lose. If it doesn't work for me, my big cat-eyed sister would be happy to get these.

I've only used these for a full eye-makeup look twice, but they both turned out pretty amazing given my lack of experience. The brushes are easy to use for a beginner, they're soft and don't scratch my eyes (the skin are pretty sensitive) and the pouch is a nice touch. Granted, I haven't tried the angled eyeliner one, since I'm still in love with the Essence one (it's shorter and smaller, I get more control with it).
Other than those abovementioned brushes, I only need a cheapie HEMA small eyebrush (it's like a slimmer smaller MAC 217 and perfect for inner corner and outer-V) and Catrice Smokey Eyes Brush to create a full eye look.

The only thing I don't like about these brushes are the dual-ended design. I'd rather have 4 separate brushes that I can just throw into the brush jar, rather than having to carefully put them back into the pouch each time.

Popular Makeup Brushes