November 23, 2014 | 1762 users online

Gels/Soaps - The Body Shop - Satsuma Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by ritanayeli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best of all the scents they carry,.,

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by mushroom8118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My husband and I used to share this shower gel. But now am using Grapefruit, while my husband still sticks to Satsuma. He loves the smell of oranges. It's either Satsuma or Shokobutsu Orange Peel. This (according to hubby) makes him feels refreshed and rejuvenated. He said it makes him feels a lot cleaner rather than other shower gel.

It lathers well. One pump is all needed. I find this one is too overwhelming to me. It has no chemistry on my body. I smells like stale oranges after shower whenever I use this. So I stopped using it and move along with grapefruit.

I always bought a jumbo sized bottle for my husband. It lasts a long time and looks lovely in my shower. Don't get me wrong even though I don't like it my husband do, overall it is a good shower gel. Would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by sunshinejo1717

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite scent from the body shop, I definetly recommend their Satsuma products!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Sutherlande

I just love love love the smell of this in the morning. It is perfectly serviceable as a body wash - definitely pricy for the amount you're getting, in comparison to other brands. However, what sells me on it is a) the smell, and b) the fact i can use it as a shampoo and a body wash. I follow up with a conditioner (Aussie) and my hair feels fine. I told a friend about this, and she was absolutely horrified that I would do that to my hair. However, I'm always being told that my hair smells good, and feels soft (boyfriends, hair dressers, etc.) so I'm pretty comfortable with keeping it as a shampoo. And it just makes my bathroom smell so good! My bf likes to use it as well, and he follows it up with Clinique Happy for men, which is a really citrusy cologne. Delish.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Loved the smell of it, very fresh and zingy!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2013 7:15:00 AM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a huge fan of citrusy bath products, so it's no surprize this shower gel is a big hit for me! It has such a fresh scent to it - sweet mixed with sour and the entire bathroom smells good when I use it.

The consistency of the gel is nice, just like other TBS shower gels (it's practically the only ones I use).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by tonberrypie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the smell of this shower gel, which is why I regret to say that I must concur with other reviewers who say it dries out the skin. My legs are going to need some serious therapy after using this product for a month (I'm poor and can't waste, okay?).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by shellstah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the shower gel but I won't be repurchasing this since I have gotten sick of the smell. I'm going to finish up my current jumbo bottle and move onto another one before using my second jumbo bottle in hopes I'd like the smell again by then. Considering the price of the regular sized bottles, paying $20 when its on sale for a jumbo size isn't too bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is like happiness in a bottle! I look forward to showering with this every evening. It is such a de-stresser, too! The formula is pretty runny but it moisturizes quite well and doesn't feel like it's stripping the skin . I tend to use this more in the warmer months as I find it's a bit drying during the winter. It lathers very well and the scent is definetly there when you use it but doesn't linger on the skin after. I like to use the satsuma body butter to help prolong the scent. If you want more of the scent, then the satsuma body mist is the way to go!