The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel

4.4

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citrus Nobilis, Methylparaben, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Disodium EDTA, Citral, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Citrus Reticulata (Satsuma) Oil, Linalool, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Orange 4, Yellow 6.

on 2/17/2015 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This shower gel smells like a giant, delicious orange and leaves my skin feeling clean but not overly dry.

on 1/10/2015 7:15:00 PM

I love this shower gel. It smells tangy and cheerful and it doesn't make the shower slippery.

on 1/7/2015 12:53:00 PM

One of my fave TBS products EVER! The scent is amazing--it's not the "typical citrus scent", it's uplifting, sunshiny & just oozes positive vibes. Love this to bits! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product smells amazing, and lathers up really well on the body puff.

on 12/18/2014 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love the smell of this shower gel and even got my sisters addicted to it, but it dried out my skin! If The Body Shop ever releases a cream version of this body wash, I'd definitely repurchase again!

on 12/14/2014 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE the smell of this body wash. Even though it costs double the price of Nivea Touch Of Happiness, which has a similar scent, I don't mind spending more for this. My ex boyfriend even used to steal it all the time, it really is that good. It also lingers for a long time after your shower, and if you get the glycerin soap version (also Body Shop brand) you bathroom ALWAYS smells like it. Fantastic body wash for the price.

on 9/1/2014 12:34:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Best of all the scents they carry,.,

on 6/26/2014 11:45:00 PM

My husband and I used to share this shower gel. But now am using Grapefruit, while my husband still sticks to Satsuma. He loves the smell of oranges. It's either Satsuma or Shokobutsu Orange Peel. This (according to hubby) makes him feels refreshed and rejuvenated. He said it makes him feels a lot cleaner rather than other shower gel.

It lathers well. One pump is all needed. I find this one is too overwhelming to me. It has no chemistry on my body. I smells like stale oranges after shower whenever I use this. So I stopped using it and move along with grapefruit.

I always bought a jumbo sized bottle for my husband. It lasts a long time and looks lovely in my shower. Don't get me wrong even though I don't like it my husband do, overall it is a good shower gel. Would definitely buy again.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favourite scent from the body shop, I definetly recommend their Satsuma products!

on 10/25/2013 1:31:00 AM

I just love love love the smell of this in the morning. It is perfectly serviceable as a body wash - definitely pricy for the amount you're getting, in comparison to other brands. However, what sells me on it is a) the smell, and b) the fact i can use it as a shampoo and a body wash. I follow up with a conditioner (Aussie) and my hair feels fine. I told a friend about this, and she was absolutely horrified that I would do that to my hair. However, I'm always being told that my hair smells good, and feels soft (boyfriends, hair dressers, etc.) so I'm pretty comfortable with keeping it as a shampoo. And it just makes my bathroom smell so good! My bf likes to use it as well, and he follows it up with Clinique Happy for men, which is a really citrusy cologne. Delish.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products