August 30, 2014 | 1716 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Holiday 2002 Shadowbox

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2004 10:35:00 PM More reviews by LadyAmaryllis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Nice colours! I can use everything except speed, which looks really icky on me. I love baked, shotgun, and sin! Those are my favourites out of the pallete. Oil slick makes an excellent liner, too. My only complaint is that I get glitter fallout all the time, and the glitter gets in my eyes and it hurts 'cause I've got hard contacts. Otherwise, excellent product! Can be used to create either funky or neutral looks...very versatile. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2003 10:37:00 AM More reviews by irmita05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Shadow Box is fantastic! Starting with the wonderful colors: with this shadow box you need nothing else to look gorgeous! The e/s colors range from dark and sparkly to fresh and iridiscent. These are just fantastic for partying, but at the same time for a family dinner. Are really versatile. Every time I wear the colors in the Shadow Box I get complimented. The e/s are so pigmented and sparkly, i just love them all. All the colors work fantastic on this MMM/highlighted brown hair/dark eyes. Im just in love with the e/s, the texture is wonderful, the pigment is great, and with a little Visine the falling glitter problem is solved. You just have to have this!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2003 10:24:00 PM More reviews by anarosa10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shadow box contains a variety of colors that will last you for endlessly different looks, either for day or night. Some of the e/s are very glittery (especially Oil Slick and Uzi), others like Speed have microglitter, others are just iridescent (like Asphyxia). The colors are awesome, all have good texture, staying power, and will never crease, even on me and I have oily eyelids. I highly recommend this palette because of its versatility and the great amount of looks you can get out of it. I do wish it was slightly bigger, it's only 4"x 2" but I guess these e/s are highly pigmented so they will last a lot. I do like the packaging of this shadowbox, it seems sturdy and safe. Great for traveling too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2003 5:34:00 AM More reviews by Tamilani

I LOVE this shadow box SO much. I am a total Urban Decay junkie but I am SOOO glad I bought this shadowbox. The colors go from sparkly to shimmery to glittery and neutral. Very versatile. I love the smooth satin feel to them, and how I can swipe my finger on one shadow and apply it to my whole eyelid without using an applicator. My only complaint is I don't like how this box opens and closes. It's kind of a pain, and I got my fingers pinched a few times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2003 6:51:00 PM More reviews by sarahlittlecutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this shadow box. Urban decay has the best quality and colour eyeshadows imo. It is great to have lots in a portable palette and this contains baked eyeshadow which is not available to purchase in a single eyeshadow where i live so i was very happy it contained that. The box is cute too. They could have changed a few of the eyeshadows so they werent the same as the ones in the old shadowbox

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2003 11:48:00 AM More reviews by hwyngurl2003

I love this palette but I think they could've taken out Asphyxia and Uzi this time since they're already in the other shadowbox. Excellent colors and the packaging in the cutest thing. Overall, I like the other shadow box more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2002 1:41:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is absolutely gorgeous. I wore a combo of midnight cowboy, baked & oil slick and it lasted all day! lovely quality and blends nicely. sure to get you lots of compliments!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2002 3:58:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Okay I have never been a huge Urban Decay fan but i love eyeshadow so picked this one up. It comes in a sleek silver case and looks so pretty but upon application, I realized why I dont like this line. Chunky glittery pieces that get into my eyes and really irritate my contacts. Too bad cause they look pretty on. Then I read about the Visine method. The application consists of wetting a flat shadow brush (slightly damp) with visine and then applying. Wow! No flaking and the shadows last FOREVER this way. I decided to keep this and wear it with Visine from now on. It wont replace my MAC, Stila, or Smashbox but it is fun for a wild glittery look!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2002 6:05:00 PM More reviews by chili

This is my new favourite!
the packaging is really cute and sleek. You can create both a cool look or a warm look from the 8 colours.
I usually use Oil Slick as a liner, and it can go w/ any of the rest of the 7 colours. The only colour I don't use much is Uzi. The glitters in Uzi are just too annoying... they have gotten into my eyes many times. :(
But other than that, I still give this palette a 5 !! and I think this is the prettiest of all palettes from UD.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2002 3:07:00 PM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore this little case. it's compact, easy to carry and filled with beautiful, very wearable shades. You've got Uzi, Oil Slick, Speed, Baked, Shotgun, Asphyixia, Midnight Cowgirl, & Sin. some are shimmery, some have glitter. Highly recommended.