July 22, 2014 | 2527 users online

Lipstick - Kat Von D - Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Bauhau5 (formally Mau5)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by trinichic28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Iove this lipstick. I am really not a berry lipstick gal but this lippie is da bomb. The downside to me however is this is very drying and i hate the scent when applying. Love the colour payoff and the longevity of the wear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2014 3:22:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

I came across this shade after it was renamed and repackaged, and at first I couldn't figure out why it has two names online. I don't follow KVD's love life, but apparently it was changed to Bauhau5 for a good reason. This is described as a deep raspberry, but there is a brightness to it that many other lipsticks lack. If it didn't have that kick to it then it would be like any other berry wine shade. I looked for something similar to this the entire fall and winter and now that it's summer I've finally found it. I will wear it anyway! I love the packaging, formula, and the wear time is 6-8 hours depending on what you drink or eat.