October 24, 2014 | 1953 users online

Eye Shadow - Avon - True Color Eyeshadow Quad Glow Teal

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by LucyGomes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE the Avon quads and Glow Teal is one of my favourites. It does blend really well and the colors are lovely together. I believe the quads retail for 7USD, it is a great deal considering that you are getting 4 colors. The nice thing also is that on the back of the packaging there are the instructions about how and where to appply each eyeshadow. Personally, a must have!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a high quality eyeshadow quad. The color payoff is terrific. The case is nice. Sadly, only two of the four colors were usable. The light vanilla and brown shades were okay, but the teal and royal blue looked horrible on me. Against my red hair and fair skin, the blue toned shadows looked hard and garish. No matter how much I blended, the eyeshadows wore me instead of the other way around. Maybe it's just my personality or my coloring. Perhaps if the colors had leaned more towards green or were grayed down a bit I would have liked them better. Regardless, I won't purchase this particular quad again.