April 20, 2014 | 1964 users online

Lip Treatments - The Body Shop - Hemp lip conditioner (stick)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 7:07:00 AM More reviews by elelkay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best lip balm I have ever tried. It doesn't dry your lips out further like many do. I bought this for the first time when I was taking Roaccutane and my lips were so dry they were splitting in the corners. This actually repaired them and saved them from getting that bad again. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by selins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Best lip balm out there. Love it. Will love it. Moistures like nothing else(natural).

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Disintigratedwoman

Whoever is reading this, listen to me well: this is the best lip balm out there.

I have been searching for a good lip balm for years.. Trying every brand, from Neutogena, Blistex, Softlips, Maybelline Babylips to Eos. A saleslady from The Body Shop recommended this to me when I visited the store, telling me their hemp line was the most moisturizing out of all their products. She particularly emphasized how well the lip balm worked. I had chapped lips that seemed to never go away right before I bought this.. And within 2 days, my lips were totally plump, soft and smooth. I actually went back to buy another one for my purse. The format of the product is hygienic, and the product has no strong taste or smell. It's just creamy goodness that slowly works its way into my lips and lasts for hours, without leaving white residue or anything of the sort. All this to say: my search for an excellent lip balm is over.

Edit: It seemed like the moisturizing effects of this lip balm only lasted me one week. My lips began to get chapped again even after frequently applying this lip balm throughout the day. I brought this back to The Body Shop for an exchange.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Fonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am so glad I haven't given up on Body Shop and their horrid lip butters, because this product really works well on my lips.

It doesn't make my lips peel and hydrates them wonderfully.

I've already used one and bought another so yeah, I'd repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 10:21:00 AM More reviews by cnsyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Best lip balm ever.
I generally dont like lip balms, their greasy feel and shiny look.
This is not a little bit greasy and has a fantastic texture, which make your lips look naturally smooth.

love it love it love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2012 8:15:00 AM More reviews by simpson945

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

an average lip stick. I love the packaging it's so pretty, all lush and clean.i also love the smell. but I don't find this hydrating. so I won't buy it again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Great lip balm! I use it twice a day and it keep my lips from drying out. It doesn't smell as good as some other lip balms, but it doesn't smell bad either. Only downside is that the consistency is slightly too hard for colder climates, so it's kind of hard to put on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very good lip balm. I like that it comes in a stick, and it's very moisturizing. I wish it was even thicker, but it's definately a quality product. I'm still searching for my HG lip balm, but this will definately work in the mean time.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by kaylab5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

My lips are always dry, it doesn't matter if it is the summer or winter, they are always peeling and chapped. This lip balm has helped them drastically. It took a few days of using it to really notice the difference in my lips. The medicinal smell does not bother me whatsoever, and it goes on very nicely. This has seriously been the only thing that has fixed my lips. I would recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by leizel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have extremely sensitive, clog-prone skin. My lips are chronically dry and irritated as I have eczema on my face. I have gone through many different lip balms - by Avene, Blistex, La roche-Porsay, Jack Blacks, Eco, etc. This wins with flying colours because IT LASTS long after I've applied it, giving my lips a chance to heal. And it does what it claims - it conditions my lips. After a day of applying this, the broken skin around my lips FELT COMFORTED and LESS ITCHY and is on its way to healing up after trying various balms for the last 2 months. I've been using this off and on, always looking out for something better, but I'm back to this and I'm sticking to this as long as they're making it.This is worth considering if you have very dry lips. This gets 5 stars. The packaging is non-excessive. Price was $8 Canadian. Will repurchase.