Body Fantasies Signature- Cucumber Melon

on 5/15/2014 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I was rushing through Rite Aid in search of a lime & coconut scented body spray –I spotted a greenish colored body spray and in my haste I grabbed it assuming was lime& coconut. Later, I realized it was Body Fantasies Signature Cucumber Melon- slightly disappointed I sprayed it on my inner wrist to see what it smelled like. And it smelled amazing (WAY better than lime& coconut)!!!; it was light, fresh, and demanding attention of any surrounding nostrils. 8 hours later, I was going to sleep and rested on my hand and could still smell it like I just sprayed it. The next morning, I sprayed it directly after a shower and once more after getting dressed. The scent lasted ALL day (on my body and in my clothes)- I would consistently get whiffs of crisp, watery, cucumber-melon-y freshness. My boyfriend kept sniffing me, too, throughout the day- repeating “mmmm, you smell so good!”

Packaging: The packaging is clean – It’s a taller (8fl.oz) plastic bottle with the typical spray top pump with a picture of slices of cucumber and melon. To carry it in my purse, I transferred some of the spray into a travel size spray bottle.

Pricing: I paid $7 for 8fl.oz and I will buy this over and over again – hopefully the formula never gets changed- it’s the perfect scent!

Availability: I have seen this brand (Body Fantasies Signature) at drugstores- like Rite Aid, CVS, etc.; and, also at Wal-Mart. Of course, it can always be bought online- which I will do if I am unable to find it locally.

As a girl who doesn’t like overly floral or cloying fragrances, finds perfume to be too heavy, and likes fragrances to be long-lasting - Body Fantasies Signature Cucumber Melon is the perfect body spray!(I plan on finding the matching body wash and lotion).

Popular Fragrances