July 31, 2014 | 1073 users online

Eyeliner - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Covet Set

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by mec1223

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This set is amazing! Admittedly, my introduction to the brow maven was through her eyeliners. If they are any indication of the quality of her products, I should be using ALL of them! I was really surprised at the amount of liner in each pencil, especially since they are in a set. Also a positive...they twist up! You do not have to sharpen them. Not all of the colors are for every day, though, as a couple do have shimmer/glitter in them, but I think I've found my HG liner in the Azure color. I bought the It Cosmetics Navy eyeliner recently and, sadly, it doesn't hold a candle to the Anastasia liner. As soon as I get low on my Azure, I will be purchasing a full-size. I highly recommend you give this set a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner set seems like it would be right up my alley. Although 4 out of the 7 shades contain microglitter which irritate my eyes. Overall, this set seems like it would be a waste for me so I can't justify keeping it. I will not purchase.