October 25, 2014 | 1112 users online

Moisturizers - Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare - Dr. Dennis Gross Age Erase Moisturizer with Mega 10 Plus

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this moisturizer and will definitely repurchase when I run out. I am 32 years old with combination skin, and had started to notice fine lines around my eye area (awesome!) I decided I better get more serious about applying a moisturizer every night before bed. I am really picky about moisturizers because I don't want anything to break me out, and I also don't like the feeling of anything coating my face, or heavy in general. I love this moisturizer because it applies light on the face, and sinks in quickly. No heavy feeling at all, and my skin feels better after applying. It is $48 for the small tube, but I have been using this product every evening for 5 months and still have product left, so its worth it! I first saw this product when it was reviewed by Paula (cosmetics cop) and she gave it very high ratings. Her list of Pro's was: Contains a very good mix of anti-aging ingredients.
Emollient formula isn't too heavy but takes good care of dry skin.
Packaged to keep the light- and air-sensitive ingredients stable during use.
Fragrance-free.