November 28, 2014 | 913 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Lineur Intense

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by TishLiu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using L'Oreal Lineur Intense with the brush for about 6 years, it's such a staple in my makeup kit. It's probably the only makeup product I've repurchased multiple times. I use my Proof 10 eye primer, then eyeshadow and then Lineur Intense for a dramatic black liquid line that sits firmly on my lids and has burned itself into part of my identity for years now. I know I can count on it to still be there, 12 hours later when I wash my face. I've flirted with gel eyeliners and such, before I used eye primer, but now with the eye primer my Lineur Intense and I have a more stable relationship than ever before, and I haven't been interested in looking for another eyeliner ever since.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by xenobabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG drugstore everyday liquid eyeliner. Regularly priced for $9 (U.S.) and can be purchased for even less when on sale. I've used this liner on and off for at least 5+ years and I could not be happier with it. I'm a contact lens wearer with dry eyes, and this liner does not sting nor irritate them. It's super easy to use, it comes with a tapered brush instead of felt/marker tips, and lasts at least 8 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Wolfbell

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my all-time favorite eyeliner. I just can't live without it. It never runs or smudges and always looks perfectly natural. I particularly love the very fine brush. It makes it so easy to draw a fine line.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by jenmoyen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is by far the BEST liquid eyeliner I have ever used. I have been using this for the past 6 years, and I absolutely love it!! This eyeliner is bold, precise and long-lasting. I love the felt tip brush, its thin and perfect for a winged-eyeliner look! I would definitely recommend this eyeliner to everyone! Nothing can compare to this.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by kcgirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the way the brush works. It lines well . But the inner tube pulls out of outer tube and is a mess. I've had this happen with 3 different liners so there is a definite problem. L'Oreal, please fix this issue .

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by macmaniac43

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great quality! It doesn't smudge, and it lasts allllllll day. It's a true dark black. Easy to get a cat eye. Great tip. Great handle. Dries in seconds. The only thing I would change is the shinyness. It's not too shiny at all, I just wish it was a little bit more matte. But I just throw on a little black shadow overtop to get it matte. Highly recommend to new eyeliner users and professionals.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by ShimmeryPastels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is ok. I've been looking for a liquid liner just like the Lancome liquid liner. The brush for the L'oreal liner is too thick though. I could cover my whole eyelid with it. Its kind of hard to make a thin line. But there is a felt tip brush, so you could try that instead. You do have to wait for it to dry or it will smudge easily. I don't think I would repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by kirito

I tried the brown one and it's quite comparable to some of my HG eyeliners such as the Dolly Wink Liquid Liner. The brush tip makes it a bit more difficult for me to apply the product, but if I take my time, the brush creates a precise, medium sized line. Even on my oily lids, the liner did not smudge noticeably, and I was impressed with the staying power. You do have to wait for the product to dry, but overall, great drugstore liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by KatWKSF

I purchased this liner in the earthen rock brown (brown). I can't believe how difficult it has been to find a felt-tip liquid liner in a brown color (at the drugstore). There just aren't that many brown liquid liners out there in the pen applicator. The few I tried were total junk - no color payoff, runny, lame applicator. I have used the black version for years, but had about given up hope on finding it in brown. I absolutely love the felt-tip pen applicator, it's by far my favorite. I think it allows for the accuracy you need to be able to do a variety of lines. I do wish the brown was just a smidge more brown/bronze. But hey, after looking for a brown liquid liner with this style applicator for weeks, I'm not going to be picky. I love L'oreal's liquid eyeliner pen products: they are easy to apply, the color is rich, the product is not runny, and they have great staying power. Very happy with my purchase & I would definitely re-buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by dsweet730

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

If you have watery eyes or tear up every now and then, this is definitely not the right product for you.

After applying, I try to give it a little bit to dry. But even with the slightest teary eye, it immediately transferred to my upper lid and smeared everywhere. I predict that after a couple hours, I'll be looking like a panda. I still stand by Stila's stay all day eyeliner (same application tip as loreal lineur).