October 25, 2014 | 1729 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Lineur Intense

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by xenobabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG drugstore everyday liquid eyeliner. Regularly priced for $9 (U.S.) and can be purchased for even less when on sale. I've used this liner on and off for at least 5+ years and I could not be happier with it. I'm a contact lens wearer with dry eyes, and this liner does not sting nor irritate them. It's super easy to use, it comes with a tapered brush instead of felt/marker tips, and lasts at least 8 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Wolfbell

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my all-time favorite eyeliner. I just can't live without it. It never runs or smudges and always looks perfectly natural. I particularly love the very fine brush. It makes it so easy to draw a fine line.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by jenmoyen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is by far the BEST liquid eyeliner I have ever used. I have been using this for the past 6 years, and I absolutely love it!! This eyeliner is bold, precise and long-lasting. I love the felt tip brush, its thin and perfect for a winged-eyeliner look! I would definitely recommend this eyeliner to everyone! Nothing can compare to this.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by kcgirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the way the brush works. It lines well . But the inner tube pulls out of outer tube and is a mess. I've had this happen with 3 different liners so there is a definite problem. L'Oreal, please fix this issue .

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by macmaniac43

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great quality! It doesn't smudge, and it lasts allllllll day. It's a true dark black. Easy to get a cat eye. Great tip. Great handle. Dries in seconds. The only thing I would change is the shinyness. It's not too shiny at all, I just wish it was a little bit more matte. But I just throw on a little black shadow overtop to get it matte. Highly recommend to new eyeliner users and professionals.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by ShimmeryPastels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is ok. I've been looking for a liquid liner just like the Lancome liquid liner. The brush for the L'oreal liner is too thick though. I could cover my whole eyelid with it. Its kind of hard to make a thin line. But there is a felt tip brush, so you could try that instead. You do have to wait for it to dry or it will smudge easily. I don't think I would repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by kirito

I tried the brown one and it's quite comparable to some of my HG eyeliners such as the Dolly Wink Liquid Liner. The brush tip makes it a bit more difficult for me to apply the product, but if I take my time, the brush creates a precise, medium sized line. Even on my oily lids, the liner did not smudge noticeably, and I was impressed with the staying power. You do have to wait for the product to dry, but overall, great drugstore liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by KatWKSF

I purchased this liner in the earthen rock brown (brown). I can't believe how difficult it has been to find a felt-tip liquid liner in a brown color (at the drugstore). There just aren't that many brown liquid liners out there in the pen applicator. The few I tried were total junk - no color payoff, runny, lame applicator. I have used the black version for years, but had about given up hope on finding it in brown. I absolutely love the felt-tip pen applicator, it's by far my favorite. I think it allows for the accuracy you need to be able to do a variety of lines. I do wish the brown was just a smidge more brown/bronze. But hey, after looking for a brown liquid liner with this style applicator for weeks, I'm not going to be picky. I love L'oreal's liquid eyeliner pen products: they are easy to apply, the color is rich, the product is not runny, and they have great staying power. Very happy with my purchase & I would definitely re-buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by dsweet730

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

If you have watery eyes or tear up every now and then, this is definitely not the right product for you.

After applying, I try to give it a little bit to dry. But even with the slightest teary eye, it immediately transferred to my upper lid and smeared everywhere. I predict that after a couple hours, I'll be looking like a panda. I still stand by Stila's stay all day eyeliner (same application tip as loreal lineur).

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Lapiz

*THIS IS FOR THE BRUSH TIP LINER*
(I realize there is a felt tip vs. a brush tip)

Maybe it's because I have only ever used felt tipped liners, but this is hands down the WORST beauty product I have ever purchased.

The watery liquid transferred to my upper eyelid immediately after application. Tried to wipe it away and that just caused it to smear. Used makeup-remover to start over. Attempt 2: the finished liner on my right eye was slightly thicker so I used a Q-tip to lightly even it out. Result? It crumbled the entire liner, which by then had dried to a shiny, cheap-looking pleather-like finish. It looked so shiny and fake.

I decided to just give up and remove it all, which took forever due to the constant smearing. Now appearing to be fully removed, my eyes look tired and gray. Terrible experience.

If you've never used a brush-tip liner, I would suggest passing on this.