December 19, 2014 | 1342 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Lineur Intense

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by purvisme2

BRUSH TIP REVIEW: I am new(ish) to liquid liner so maybe I should've gone with felt. Didn't realize there were two options. BUT the formula is amazing!! It's so extremely black, and I'm fair skinned with very dark hair so the effect is striking. I wear black glasses and the blacks were the same. And it looks so... satin smooth. No crumbly flakey dry looking black crackle. It takes a while to dry. 30+ seconds of having your eyes half open or closed. Otherwise it will get on your crease if your eyes are shaped like mine. And I made the mistake of using a non-carbon black mascara with this a few times, and in photos: no lashes! Gotta go carbon black for liner and lashes if you want a really glam look. TL;DR Great blackest black, should go with felt, star off for the drying wait time. Get matching mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by TishLiu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using L'Oreal Lineur Intense with the brush for about 6 years, it's such a staple in my makeup kit. It's probably the only makeup product I've repurchased multiple times.

I have really oily eyelids, but I just apply my Proof 10 eye primer, then eyeshadow and then Lineur Intense for a dramatic black liquid line that sits firmly on my lids and has burned itself into part of my identity for years now. I know I can count on it to still be there, 12 hours later when I wash my face. I've flirted with gel eyeliners and such, before I used eye primer, but now with the eye primer my Lineur Intense and I have a more stable relationship than ever before, and I haven't been interested in looking for another eyeliner ever since.

Context:
I have Asian eyes with double eyelids, so I think this thicker brush tip looks amazing and dramatic on my kind of almond eye. I watched a video where a reviewer really disliked this eyeliner, and she had the Indo-Aryan deep-set eyes and was more of a beginner at liquid eyeliners so she preferred liners with firmer brush tips to get a thin line for herself. Lineur Intense gives you like a nail polish brush, so you're painting instead of drawing, but I think it allows for a smoother thick stroke, which I really love. It might have taken a bit of practice to get good at this (I don't remember), but now I can easily do a cat eye or super thin flicked corner as well. Happy eyelining!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 9:49:00 PM More reviews by xenobabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG drugstore everyday liquid eyeliner. Regularly priced for $9 (U.S.) and can be purchased for even less when on sale. I've used this liner on and off for at least 5+ years and I could not be happier with it. I'm a contact lens wearer with dry eyes, and this liner does not sting nor irritate them. It's super easy to use, it comes with a tapered brush instead of felt/marker tips, and lasts at least 8 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Wolfbell

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my all-time favorite eyeliner. I just can't live without it. It never runs or smudges and always looks perfectly natural. I particularly love the very fine brush. It makes it so easy to draw a fine line.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by jenmoyen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is by far the BEST liquid eyeliner I have ever used. I have been using this for the past 6 years, and I absolutely love it!! This eyeliner is bold, precise and long-lasting. I love the felt tip brush, its thin and perfect for a winged-eyeliner look! I would definitely recommend this eyeliner to everyone! Nothing can compare to this.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by kcgirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like the way the brush works. It lines well . But the inner tube pulls out of outer tube and is a mess. I've had this happen with 3 different liners so there is a definite problem. L'Oreal, please fix this issue .

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by macmaniac43

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great quality! It doesn't smudge, and it lasts allllllll day. It's a true dark black. Easy to get a cat eye. Great tip. Great handle. Dries in seconds. The only thing I would change is the shinyness. It's not too shiny at all, I just wish it was a little bit more matte. But I just throw on a little black shadow overtop to get it matte. Highly recommend to new eyeliner users and professionals.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by ShimmeryPastels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is ok. I've been looking for a liquid liner just like the Lancome liquid liner. The brush for the L'oreal liner is too thick though. I could cover my whole eyelid with it. Its kind of hard to make a thin line. But there is a felt tip brush, so you could try that instead. You do have to wait for it to dry or it will smudge easily. I don't think I would repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by kirito

I tried the brown one and it's quite comparable to some of my HG eyeliners such as the Dolly Wink Liquid Liner. The brush tip makes it a bit more difficult for me to apply the product, but if I take my time, the brush creates a precise, medium sized line. Even on my oily lids, the liner did not smudge noticeably, and I was impressed with the staying power. You do have to wait for the product to dry, but overall, great drugstore liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by KatWKSF

I purchased this liner in the earthen rock brown (brown). I can't believe how difficult it has been to find a felt-tip liquid liner in a brown color (at the drugstore). There just aren't that many brown liquid liners out there in the pen applicator. The few I tried were total junk - no color payoff, runny, lame applicator. I have used the black version for years, but had about given up hope on finding it in brown. I absolutely love the felt-tip pen applicator, it's by far my favorite. I think it allows for the accuracy you need to be able to do a variety of lines. I do wish the brown was just a smidge more brown/bronze. But hey, after looking for a brown liquid liner with this style applicator for weeks, I'm not going to be picky. I love L'oreal's liquid eyeliner pen products: they are easy to apply, the color is rich, the product is not runny, and they have great staying power. Very happy with my purchase & I would definitely re-buy.